Chapter 27 - 15 days pregnant

It was the middle of October, the trees now had no leaves at all, making the branches look spooky just in time for Halloween which was just around the corner, but the weather had also started to become colder and wetter as it was now raining outside.

Nathalie woke up at seven o'clock to a queasy feeling in the pit of her abdomen, she stopped snuggling her husband and got out of bed, running into the bathroom and started throwing up in the toilet.

After about thirty minutes, the vomiting had stopped and the dark-haired woman leaned back, groaning, "argh, there goes my Sunday lie in. It's a good thing that Gabriel is a heavy sleeper, because if he heard me being sick, he'll get all worried and make a huge fuss over my health!", she spoke to herself.

She flushed the toilet and got rid of the smell of puke in her breath with toothpaste and mouth wash, before sitting on the toilet for it's natural function.

Once the married woman had finished peeing and washed her hands, she took all her clothes off and hopped into the bath, leaning all the way back and enjoying the pleasant water and bubbles which made it feel so therapeutic as she placed her right hand protectively on her flat stomach that had a little baby inside, waiting to grow.

Twenty minutes later, Nathalie climbed out of the bathtub, drying herself off and getting dressed into a long, light purple jumper with black leggings.

When the dark-haired woman entered her bedroom, she sat at her vanity, brushing her black and red hair and styling it into a high ponytail, before getting her laptop out to do her work, while sitting next to her hubby on the double bed, who was still sleeping.

At nine o'clock, Gabriel woke up and stretched his arms in the air, turning his head to look at his lover, who was working already.

"Early bird catches the worm!", the blonde man teased softly, breaking the dark-haired woman's concentration on the screen and she turned around, smiling from ear to ear at the love of her life, who fills her full of love, happiness and life.

She placed her laptop on the mattress and climbed on top of her hubby, smashing her lips on his for their morning kiss and he instantly reciprocated, both now pressing firmly and cupping each others cheeks as they grinded their intimates in sync.

When they parted their lips, his wife sat on his lap and they inhaled a bit of air into their lungs, before starting to talk.

"So, how long have you been awake, love?", the designer questioned curiously, "since seven in the morning.... I know it's early, but I just didn't want to goto sleep anymore!", the assistant replied.

"That's ok, honey! If you get tired later you can have a little nap, but knowing your stubbornness, you'll probably be awake all day!", he predicted and she agreed without a doubt.

She climbed off her partner and sat back down on the mattress to continue working, while he took a warm, refreshing shower that rained over him and then got dressed into a light blue t-shirt and black baggy trousers.

When Gabriel entered his room after getting ready, he saw Nathalie's ocean blue eyes focused on the computer screen, so he snuck up behind her and passionately kissed her nape, causing her to gasp not only from the shock, but also from the sensation it caused in her spine.

"Hahahaha, got your attention, didn't I workaholic?", the blonde man laughed, "well, let's just see how much you like it!", the dark-haired woman deeply kissed his nape, laughing at him halting and the small spark that ignited in his penis.

"Let's go and have breakfast, before we decide to eat each other!", he suggested, but his wife wouldn't listen until she firmly kissed his lips as she was in a rather romantic mood right now.