Chapter 35 - 23 days pregnant + a bloody day

During the night, Marinette woke up to an intensive pain in her stomach and she could feel fluids leaking out of her vagina, instantly realising that what she had been stressing about, had finally arrived.

She carefully got out of bed, so as not to wake her boyfriend up and she headed to the bathroom, stripping all of her clothes off that had been stained by her blood.

Marinette took a look at her body in the full length mirror, noticing how puffy and bloated her flat stomach had become.

She then filled the bathtub full of hot water to help with her cramps and she climbed in, trying to relax and stay calm, instead of panicking about blood exploding everywhere.

After forty minutes, the half-Chinese teenager got out of the bath, quickly attaching a pad to her black panties and pulling them up her legs, checking to see if any blood landed on the floor, before putting a matching bra and dark pink pyjama on and wrapping the towel around her hair.

The bluenette girl then entered the bedroom, sitting at Adrien's vanity to brush her hair.

Once she had finished doing her hair, she climbed back under the duvet, trying to goto sleep, but it wouldn't work, the cramps wouldn't go away and the pain just kept getting stronger and the bloating that made her feel all puffy like a balloon, wasn't helping.

She quietly climbed out of the bed, fixing the duvet and laying a kiss on her boyfriends forehead, before quietly shutting the door behind her.

Marinette slowly walked downstairs, having to stop every now and then for her painful cramps to calm down a little.

When the bluenette girl had finally made it to the kitchen, she saw the two adults deeply kissing on the lips in their undergarments, so she decided to make herself present to them, before their mood decides to strip and fuck each other.

The half-Chinese teenager coughed and the newlyweds parted from their kiss and looked at the teenager, who was standing by the counter, "hi Marinette! If you saw us kiss, we weren't having sex. We were just having a make out session!", Nathalie spoke honestly, kissing her husbands cheek to make him smile.

"What are you doing up so late, you've got school tomorrow, dear?", the dark-haired woman questioned and at that exact moment, the bluenette girl could feel her cramps spiking up again, so she placed a hand on her abdomen and broke down into tears from the excruciating pain.

"Oh, sweetheart! What's the matter?", the married couple questioned sympathetically, placing their hands on her shoulders, "p-p-period!", she sobbed.

"Oh you poor thing!", the older woman gently hugged her and rubbed her back as she continued to cry into her shoulder, wetting her skin.

"It's alright, everything's going to be ok!", the assistant looked up at her, drying her teared stained face with a tissue, "don't cry, babe! Just take deep breaths to help you stay calm!", she advised and the two women deeply inhaled and exhaled together.

"Now let's get you into a lying down position on something comfy!", she interlocked her hand with the girl on her period, "Gabriel, can you get a hot water bottle, painkillers, chocolate and herbal tea!", she asked politely, "of course, my queen!", he kissed her forehead and licked her cheek, before she left.

The two females headed to the living room and Nathalie helped Marinette lie down on the sofa, placing a pillow under her head and feet and draped a warm blanket over her body, before sitting besides her and massaging her tummy.

"It's ok, sweetie! Your not alone, we're here to help you, but I don't think you should goto school tomorrow!", she advised and the girl in pain agreed with her.