Chapter 36 - 24 days pregnant + "everyone will die, but yours came first".

All the leaves on the trees had fallen off, making them look spooky in time for haloween and it was a miserable rainy day and most of the days would continue to rain, until the snow comes in on the first day of December.

Gabriel woke up and stretched his arms in the air, before turning around and smiling at his wife, who was still fast asleep.

He passionately kissed her cheek and she instantly fluttered her eyes open, "urgh! It's too early for work!", she groaned and pulled the duvet over her head.

"Come on, my lazy baby! You've had ages to sleep!", he climbed on top of Nathalie and pulled the duvet off her face, both leaning in to connect their mouths for a deep kiss on their lips, while grinding their clothed intimates in sync.

When they parted from their kiss, the dark-haired woman started to feel discomfort in her abdomen, so she quickly got out of bed, but she wasn't fast enough and she vomited and peed on the floor.

"It's ok, my peacock! Everyone has accidents, there's no need to panic, I'm right here!", the blonde man kissed her cheek and hugged her, while rubbing her back, "now let's get you out of your soiled pyjamas and we can take a bath, after I've cleaned up what your body has created!", he cooed lovingly.

He helped his wife take her trousers full of pee off and slipped her t-shirt over her head, "now open your legs nice and wide for me, pumpkin!", he grabbed a wipe and cleaned her from front to back, making sure to wipe really good inside her folds, before mopping the pee and puke off the floor with a mop.

Once the floor was immaculate, the designer took all his clothes off and carried his lover bridal style towards the bathroom, filling it up with warm water and they both sat next to each other in the bath.

The assistant rested her head on her hubby's shoulder and he kissed her hair and rubbed her back at the same time, "are your breasts still feeling sore from yesterday?", he questioned sympathetically, "no, there feeling much better today!", she yawned.

"You still tired, darling?", he stared at her sleepy state on his shoulder, "no, I just need my decaf coffee to give me a bit of energy!", she claimed, kissing his cheek in reassurance.

While they were soaking their bodies in the refreshing, pleasant water, Gabriel's phone started ringing, so he leaned his arm over the side of the bathtub to pick his phone up, seeing that the caller ID said Penny on face time and answered it, putting the camera on the two of them.

"Hi newlyweds! How are you guys You? Are you two having a bath? Awww, that's sweet, me and Jagged just had our bath, before he went to feed fang!", She was sitting on her bed and rambled uncontrollably, "hi Pen! We're both doing great and yes, we are having a bath. It's obvious that you had one toilet, because your still wearing a towel!", he pointed it out and they both laughed.

But the purple haired woman noticed that her BFF has been silent and has barely uttered a word, "you sure everything's ok? Because Nathalie has been really quiet and she looks pale!", she spoke in a concerned tone, feeling her heart melting for her best friends health.

"She vomited earlier and now she's feeling drained, but don't worry, I'll look after her!", the blonde man reassured her, "you better, otherwise Nathalie gets to have sex when ever she and wherever she wants!", she warned, before hanging up and he put his phone away.

The married couple then climbed out of the bath and Gabriel dried his significant others wet skin with a towel, before doing the same to his wet body and they interlaced their fingers, walking back into their shared bedroom.

Nathalie pulled her hubby towards the bed with her and she lied down, massaging his beautiful, big cock with her hands and they both explored each others nude bodies through the touch of their fingers.