Chapter 21 - 10 days pregnant + S.O.S part 1

It was a beautiful day in Paris and the birds were chirping happily at the morning sun that has just risen.

Gabriel woke up to the warm sunlight shining on his face, letting out a big yawn and stretching his arms, before looking down at his Nathalie, who was still deeply sleeping against his chest.

He started laying soft pecks along his lovers jawline, making her whimper unconsciously in her sleep and when he passionately kissed her raspberry lips, she instantly woke up from the touch and parted her lips.

"Rise and shine, my sleepy head!", the blonde man shouted enthusiastically, "hmmm! Ten more minutes!", the dark-haired woman mumbled, shutting her eyes again.

Once ten minutes were over, the assistant opened her eyes to the beautiful weather outside and she climbed up her boss, who was now lying down on his back and she rested her belly against his.

The newlyweds connected their lips, sharing a deep, passionate morning kiss, tasting each others saliva, before parting their mouths due to lack of oxygen.

"I need to pee!", his wifey admitted, laying her head back on his chest, "then how about we both wet our clothes and the bed, yeah?", her hubby suggested and she nodded a yes, grinning at the thought of them both feeling the urge at the same time.

Gabriel then spreaded his legs out, so Nathalie's legs could fit inside and their intimates were now touching, causing a bit of friction and blushing between the married couple.

"Ok, on the count of three, 1... 2... 3... PEE!", the blonde man announced and they both urinated, feeling the warm liquid soak their pyjama trousers and the bedsheets underneath them.

Once they had both emptied their urethra's, they looked up, smiling and losing themselves in each others perfect pupils.

"The way your penis felt against my vagina as we both wet ourselves was so magical!", the dark-haired woman spoke ecstatically, "I'm glad you like it darling! Fancy a long bath since our alarm hasn't gone off yet!", he spoke lovingly.

That sounds....!", the assistant stopped midsentence as she started feeling queasy, "sounds what? Are you alright, Babe?", the designer questioned, concern eminent in his voice.

His lover covered her mouth with one hand and as she felt the vomit coming up, she quickly got off the soaking wet mattress and rushed into the bathroom with her husband following right behind her.

Nathalie bent down in front of the toilet, puking all of her stomach contents into the proceleain toilet bowl, while Gabriel was holding her hair and rubbing smooth circles on her back, trying to relax her.

Ten minutes later, the dark-haired woman had stopped being sick and she leaned against the blonde man, feeling absolutely weak and defeated, "are you all....!", he cut his sentence, when she leaned forwards again and started throwing up for the second time this morning.

Twenty minutes later, the assistant stopped being sick and was now resting her taut against the designers front again, "I'm done now, dear! Can we get the bath going because I feel absolutely disgusting!", she rambled with her chin full of sick and her trousers full of pee, "of course, sweetie!", her hubby replied sympathetically, "but first let's get you something to eat, because you're probably puking due to hunger!", he concluded.

When she had regained a bit of strength again, she got up from her husband and started washing her face, brushing her teeth and drinking a glass of water, while her significant other put the urinated sheets into the wash, before looking for something for her to eat out of the mini fridge in their shared bedroom.

Nathalie was drying her wet face, before taking all her clothes off ready for the bath, starting with her pyjama top and ending with her panties. Once she was now stark naked, Gabriel entered the bathroom with a slice of cake in his hands and he immediately stopped in his tracks, staring at his lovers naked, beautiful curves and sexy figure.