chapter 13 - 2 days pregnant

Nathalie woke up really early today, because she didn't want to be late like yesterday. She made everyone jam on toast for breakfast.

Gabriel and Adrien were working on designs for the new line and Nathalie and Marinette were answering emails, organising schedules and looking at fabric supplies.

Nathalie got a call from Audrey and she answered her phone "hello! Mrs Agreste speaking" Nathalie spoke "hi! It's Audrey and I need to speak to Gabriel urgently" she demanded.

While Nathalie was speaking to Audrey, she felt her bladder becoming full and she was on the verge of peeing herself.

"I'm sorry Mrs Bourgeois, but Gabriel is busy right know" Nathalie replied quickly "ridiculous! Utterly ridiculous! PUT GABRIEL ON THE PHONE KNOW!" Audrey shouted.

Nathalie could feel her bladder bursting at any moment and she crossed her legs to stop the pee. Gabriel could see his lover silently squirming, while she was on the phone to Audrey Bourgeois.

Adrien carried on designing and Gabriel walked up to the love of his life and he took the phone off her. While Gabriel was talking to style queen, Nathalie made a run for the bathroom.

Nathalie got to the bathroom just in time and once she had finished doing her business, she went back to the office.

Nathalie entered the office and she saw that Gabriel was no longer talking to the fashion monster and the two teenagers just stared at her.

"Where have you been?" Marinette and Adrien questioned in unison "I was in the toilet" Nathalie responded.

For the rest of the day, Nathalie kept needing to goto the toilet every few minutes and it made her wonder if she has an infection or if she has some sort of problem with her bladder.