chapter 15 - 4 days pregnant

Gabriel, Adrien, Marinette and Nathalie were all busy working, there were only 3 days left until the end of summer break and the teenagers would have to go back to school.

Nathalie was actually feeling alright, apart from her swollen breasts she was ok. While she was working, she felt a little nauseous, but she didn't know what had caused it.

Nathalie kept drinking water to push the sickness feeling down her throat but it didn't work, she discreetly walked out of the office, not realising that Gabriel had noticed her leaving.

Nathalie vomited all her stomach contents into the toilet and she felt someone holding her hair and rubbing her back, she turned her head around and to her surprise, she saw Gabriel sitting on his knees behind her.

Once Nathalie had finished vomiting, she leaned her head against Gabriel's chest before vomiting round 2 and 3, she felt extremely fatigued from all the vomiting and Gabriel gave her a glass of water to get rid of the taste of vomit in her mouth.

Gabriel carried Nathalie to their room, he helped her get dressed into her pyjamas and he kissed her on the forehead, wishing her sweet dreams.

Gabriel returned back to the office and the first thing Marinette and Adrien asked was "where's Nathalie?" As they stared at him "Nathalie's not feeling well" Gabriel replied "she hasn't been feeling well ever since you guys got back from your honeymoon" Adrien pointed out "I know and I'm going to tell her to see a doctor tomorrow" Gabriel replied.

Gabriel, Marinette and Adrien finished doing their work and they ate sushi for dinner. As soon as Nathalie woke up, she vomited in the bathroom and she didn't feel like eating dinner.

Once everyone had finished eating dinner, they watched a romantic movie together, before going to bed.