Chapter 39 - 27 days pregnant

It was a dull and rainy Friday, but at least it was the last day of school before the weekends, which the newlyweds were really looking forward to, because after such a hectic week about Alex, they were just hoping for a peaceful and stress free weekend.

Nathalie woke up at 6:30am to the rain, but also to a full bladder bothering her crotch, so she got out of bed and pulled her clothing down, sitting on the toilet seat and emptying all the pee inside her body.

When the dark-haired woman had finished urinating, she wiped herself, pulled her clothes up, washed her hands and got under the covers.

She passionately kissed her spouse's cheek, feeling the heat against her lips and he fluttered his eyes open, looking at her.

"Good morning, babe!", his wife greeted with a smile, "good, cough, cough, morning!", he spoke hoarsely.

"Are you alright, dear?", his wife questioned sympathetically, "no, I've got, cough, cough, a fever. How are you feeling from yesterday's funeral?", he spoke weakly, wiping the sweat off his forehead.

"I'm feeling great, physically and emotionally, but now let's focus on you, my poor baby!", Nathalie replied, placing her hand on his nape, feeling his heat against her palm, "Let's get you out of your clothes, so you can cool down!", she suggested, taking the blanket and all of his clothes off.

The blonde man then spreaded his legs out to feel the cool air on his penis, but then he felt discomfort in his rectum, quickly rushing to the bathroom with his significant other following behind him.

He sat on the toilet, grunting and trying to push his feaces out, but it wouldn't work and tears started to form in his eyes, trickling down his cheeks.

"Shhh, shhh, it's ok, I'm here for you, I know your not feeling well, so let me help you, sweetheart!", the dark-haired woman kissed his tears away.

She then placed both of his feet on a stool to open up his pelvis and she rubbed his abdomen, while he pushed every time he could feel his poo coming towards his anus.

It took the married couple a little while, and after ten minutes of constant massaging and pushing, everything that was stuck inside his rectum finally came out like a river.

"Thanks for your help, babe! If it wasn't for you, I would still be stuck on the toilet!", the designer expressed, "your welcome, love! You're always here for me and I'm always here for you!", the assistant gave him a hug and a passionate kiss on the cheek, before helping him back to bed.

The poorly man lied down and spreaded his body out on their double bed, feeling his muscles aching like hell and his lover gave him some painkillers and placed a bottle full of water on his bedside table so he doesn't get dehydrated.

She lied down next to her husband and cuddled him in her arms to quicken his healing and they both stayed like that, until their alarm went off.

Nathalie got up from their bed and turned the alarm off to stop the annoying sound "Looks like I'm going to be doing the school run on my own today, I just hope I can cook something edible and not burnt!", she stared at her hubby, who's an irreplaceable cook.

"Don't worry, sweetie! I'm sure whatever you make will taste good, even if it's just toast!", he spoke encouragingly, making his wife smile and she passionately kissed his cheek, before getting dressed into a crop top and shorts, leaving their room to get their son ready for school.

The dark-haired woman slowly opened Adrien's bedroom and she walked inside, sitting on the rim of his bed and gently shaking him awake.

"Ugh! Mum, please give me ten more minutes!", Adrien opened his eyes, "well, if I give you ten more minutes, you'll be late to see your girlfriend!", she said, knowing that it always gets him out of bed.