Chapter 31 - 19 days pregnant

The start of Adrien's nightmare (TW)

Adrien was lying down nakedly on their double bed and Marinette, who was also nude, spreaded his legs out, holding a razor in her hand, "now, stay still, so I don't hurt you, honey!", she held the razor to his penis.

She was being firm with the razor, but not too firm to cause it to cut the skin and her boyfriend was just enjoying the sensation of how the razor felt against his foreskin and how she was turning him on.

"There we go, all done! Now we need to taste it!", his girlfriend wiggled her eyebrows and put her mouth over her lovers manhood, feeling his soft, freshly shaved dick hit the back of her throat as she strongly sucked and gagged on it.

When she had taken his cock out of her mouth, she pulled the blonde teenager on top of her and he was now straddling her with his elbows propped up.

"Fuck me hard with your newly updated contraption!", she ordered and he already thrusted hard into her slippery entrance, feeling empowered by his hairless, hard on.

They both felt their orgasm peaking within seconds and he ejaculated his sperm into her depth and she cummed over him, both in a horny mood and eager to go on for at least six more rounds.

When the young model took his dick out of the half-Chinese teenagers pussy, she said, "you taste amazing, darling!", causing Adrien to blush crimson red like a tomato, "t-t-that's all thanks to y-y-you, babe! You s-s-shaved me so good and know I'm s-s-smooth as a baby's b-b-bum again!", he stuttered, feeling his blush taking over his words.

Marinette then turned him over and and inserted her tongue into his anus, moving it around and it caused him to squirm, so she spanked his butt, making him let out a high pitched moan.

Once the bluenette girl had taken her tongue out, she spreaded cream over his hairy buttocks, before putting the razor on his skin and started shaving.

His girlfriend was being very firm with the machine, making sure not to miss a single strand of hair on his butt cheeks and Adrien felt so pleasured, that he squirted pee out of his penis and onto the bed.

Once she had finished making her boyfriends ass hairless, she bite each of his buttocks, leaving her teeth marks in his skin, which made him groan in arousal and release more pee.

The half-Chinese teenager then turned him onto his back again and looked at all the urine on the bed, "oh dear, looks like a big baby needs a diaper!", she spanked his cock hard as a punishment, before stripping the bedding off and holding his ankles together in the air, wiping his smelly buttocks and taping a diaper around his huge bum.

The love birds were now lying down next to each other on their double bed and the bluenette girl placed a hand on her tummy, "love, there's something I need to tell you!", she spoke in a concerned tone and they both faced each other.

"I'm three months pregnant with Luka's child, because we've been making love and now we've managed to create our little, beautiful baby, that we are looking very forward to!", Marinette spoke cheerfully, feeling so over the moon about her very first child.

"WHAT! SO ARE YOU TRYING TO TELL ME THAT ALL OUR DATES, KISSES AND HAVING SEX, MEANT ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO YOU!", Adrien shouted from the top of his lungs, "I NEVER LOVED YOU, I WAS ONLY USING YOU FOR YOUR MONEY AND SEX!", she screamed back, getting off the bed to get dressed and then left the mansion to be with her true love, leaving her ex-boyfriend to cry.

The end of Adrien's nightmare (TW)

"Ahhhhh!", Adrien woke up from his nightmare with his fist held against his heart and his breathing rigid as he panicked about his bad dream becoming a reality.