Chapter 41 - 29 days pregnant + spending the day with my lover

Today is a Sunday, a day where most people are lethargic and lazy, not wanting to do anything, apart from sleeping and relaxing, after six days of constant working and managing a house, giving their bodies some TLC feels relieving.

Gabriel woke up at ten o'clock, stretching his muscles and welcoming the morning, before turning around to look at his peacefully sleeping angel.

He pulled the duvet off both of them and he placed his left hand in between her thighs, feeling the warmness and he stuck his tongue in her belly button, twisting it inside her navel, before feather kissing his wifey's face, moving down to her lips and he deeply kissed them, causing her to yawn and flutter her eyes open, staring at her spouse's nude body and amazing abs.

"Hmmm, good morning, honey! Can I have some more sleep, I feel exhausted and my meeting with Clara Nightingale doesn't start until half three!", Nathalie rambled tiredly, "ok, but only if you go on a date with me, then I'll let you have all the sleep you want, deal?", he negotiated and she nodded a yes in response.

The blonde man lovingly kissed her cheek, wishing her goodnight, before heading into the bathroom to pee and then hopping into the shower, feeling the pleasant water rain over his bare skin.

He exited the shower with a towel around his waist, replacing it with a pair of red boxers and he sat at his vanity, combing and styling his hair back, before getting dressed into a red t-shirt and jeans, quietly leaving the room, so as not to disturb his wife.

When the designer walked out of his bedroom, Adrien opened his room door, leaning nakedly against the door frame.

"Hey son! How are you?", he questioned caringly, "I'm good, I just couldn't be bothered getting dressed. Me and Marinette are going to the museum in thirty minutes!", he rambled.

"Ok, me and your mum are going on a date at six o'clock, but will try to make it back, before you goto sleep!", his dad informed his teen, "now, go put some clothes on, because I'm not letting you go out like that, you're not a hooker or a stripper!", he twirled his nude son into his room, before shutting the door, so he could get dressed without the hole world watching him.

Gabriel then walked down to the kitchen, making a cup of coffee for himself, and the blonde teenager walked into the room, wearing a dark blue jumper and baggy jeans.

He grabbed a few chocolate croissants and a glass of orange juice, sitting at the table to peacefully munch on his sugary breakfast, loving the spectacular flavours that bursted inside his mouth and fulfilled his stomach.

Once he had finished eating, he noticed that someone was missing, "dad, Where's mama?", he questioned curiously, "she's having a lie in today!", his father replied, pouring milk into his cup.

Adrien then hugged his dad and kissed his cheek, before grabbing his coat and walking out of the mansion gates to meet up with Marinette at the Louvre Museum for their day out.

Gabriel was sat at the kitchen table, enjoying a nice cup of coffee, when his wife bursted into the room with a towel wrapped around her hair and another wrapped around her middle, starting under her boobs and ending at the top of her thighs, barely covering her intimates.

She took a seat next to her lover and rested her head on his shoulder, sighing and rubbing her eyes in annoyance.

"Is everything ok, honey?", the blonde man questioned sympathetically, massaging her breasts, "I tried to get some more sleep, but I couldn't without you, so I took a bath, but I'm still exhausted!", the dark-haired woman complained, closing her eyes for a brief second and then opening them again.

"Then let's dry your hair and get you to bed, because we don't want you to fall asleep during your meeting or our date night later on, sweetheart!", her husband cooed, lifting his lover up bridal style and walking towards the living room.