Chapter 24 - 12 days pregnant + love makes the best sleep

The start of Nathalie's nightmare (TW)

Eight years old Nathalie woke up in her dream, hoping that she hadn't wet the bed like she usually did.

She lifted the blanket up and looked underneath, gasping in shock as she saw her pyjama trousers and mattress covered in poop, realising that it must've been really strong to leak out of her diaper.

Just as she had put the blanket back down, her mum came barging into her room, tossing the blanket onto the floor and giving her daughter an angry look at what she had done.

"You stupid child! I spent eleven hours giving birth to you and you can't stop making a mess when your asleep, I wish I never had you!", her mum shouted, stripping the mattress and all of her daughters clothes off, before doing the same to her bedtime diaper and wiping her smelly bum roughly.

"Right, you're going to have a bath now and then me and your dad will punish you, followed by a diaper punishment!", Veronica yelled, grabbing her wrist and dragging her towards the bathroom.

The brunette mother filled the bathtub full of cold water, placing the dark-haired girl in and scrubbing her body hard and rough, giving her a slap on the stomach if due moaned. Afterwards she held the hair dryer too close to her body, making her skin burn while drying her off in the process.

Twenty minutes later, her dad Lewis woke up and his lover told him about the poop leakage in the bed that their daughter committed. Being the parents of an only child, they didn't love their girl at all and would find any excuse to punish her, even the smallest mistakes would get her a spanking and a diaper punish for at least three days.

The married couple dragged their daughter by both arms into the living, where the walls were sound proof and had very little windows with barely any visible light coming through.

"Now it's time for your punishment!", the brunette man said maliciously, feeling really angry.

He started slapping his daughters growing breast buds thirty times each, before shaving the hair forming on her armpits and pubic area with a razor.

Her dad then layed her tummy on the table, tying her ankles with ropes to each pole that he had build in the living room just for her punishments, "you go first, honey! After all you were the one who went through all the pain just to bring this slut into the world, that I had planted in your abdomen!", he reminded his wife, kissing her lips passionately.

Veronica went first, spanking her girls buttocks fifty times with the back of her hair brush and Lewis spanked her fifty times with his metal belt. Both feeling proud about how dark red their daughters ass had become, not caring at all about the pain and suffering she had to endure.

The brunette man then untied Nathalie's ankles, so he could turn her onto her back and tie her ankles back to the poles, both parents eyeing at the harm they could cause to her pubes.

The brunette woman hit her pelvis with the back of her hair brush thirty five, before Lewis hit her groin with his metal belt fifty five times, not stopping until his daughters lady parts were black and blue. The dark-haired girl was silently crying during her punishment just for shitting the bed, while trying to stifling her screams and shrieks from her parents ears, otherwise they would increase the spanks to a hundred or more.

After the brunette man had stopped spanking her with the belt, he untied her ankles, before sitting in front of her with his bulging erection that tightened his trousers and her ankles now placed on top of his shoulders.

"I'm going to make you PREGNANT!!! Even though you've just started puberty, I don't care. You're going to give me a child so I can torture it!", her dad wickedly laughed and her mum joined in with the laughing.