Chapter 34 - 22 days pregnant

It was a peaceful Sunday, with the fierce wind that could be heard from inside and though the wind was strong, there was still the sun to give some light, despite it not being very strong like it is in the summer.

The newlyweds woke up at the same time, letting out a big yawn and stretching their muscles, before lying back down in the mattress and staring into each others beautiful eyes.

"Good morning, my peacock! Gabriel greeted, placing a hand on her cheek, good morning, my butterfly!", Nathalie greeted back, placing her hand on his cheek, both leaning in to connect their mouths for a passionate kiss on the lips.

Once they had parted their lips, she pulled the blanket back and climbed on top of her hubby, smashing her lips on his for their morning kiss and he instantly reciprocated, both now pressing firmly and cupping each others cheeks as they grinded their intimates in sync as they were both in their undergarments.

When they parted their lips, his wife sat on his lap and they stared into one another eyes for a few minutes, while inhaling air into their lungs, "so, what do you want to do today, honey?", Gabriel questioned curiously, "well, I....", Nathalie stopped midsentence, feeling nauseous and she quickly ran to the bathroom with her lover following behind.

When she reached the toilet, she threw up yesterday's dinner into the proceleain toilet bowl, stopping for a second to breathe, before putting her face back in the toilet and started being sick again.

While she was vomiting, her husband held her hair back and rubbed her back in a circular motion to help calm her down.

Once the dark-haired woman had finally stopped puking, she flushed the toilet and collapsed onto the blonde man, feeling weak.

"It's ok, it's ok, just relax for a few minutes, darling! Because your starting to turn pale!", he cooed, while massaging her abdomen.

"Honey, can you take my undergarments off, because I'm feeling really uncomfortable!", she groaned and her spouse undid her bra hooks and pulled her panties off and she was now nakedly lying down on him.

"Are you ok, dear?", the designer continued to rub her tummy, "I'm feeling much better now, thanks to your massage!", she kissed his cheek in a kind gesture.

The newlyweds stayed like that for a good fifteen minutes, before the assistant started to feel her strength returning back and she slowly stood up with the help of her significant other and they interlaced their fingers, slowly walking towards their room and they sat next to each other on their double bed.

"So, what was it that you wanted to do today, because you were about to tell me, but you felt sick!", Gabriel reminded her, "well, I want us to give the teenagers an educational lesson about what their bodies can do and contraception!", Nathalie announced, seeing her hubby's cheeks turning dark red and she layed a soft kiss on each cheek to tease him.

"But I don't get why you want to talk to them about that, they've already learnt about it in school!", he concluded.

"I know, but we're the parents and topics like sex should be natural between us and teenagers, because they feel the same things as we do. Plus, I think they started having sexual intercourse for their first time, because I woke up yesterday to some unmistakable sounds of screaming pleasure, which reminds me of us, when we're in a horny mood.", she rambled evidently.

"You're right, my sweetie! So let's get ready, before we go to their room!", the blonde man advised and his lover agreed.

The dark-haired woman got dressed into a black thong, a purple, left shoulder strap crop top with a matching skirt and her hubby got dressed into a light blue t-shirt and skinny jeans.