chapter 9

Nathalie woke up at 7:30, she looked towards Gabriel and he was still fast asleep. Nathalie quietly got out of bed and she went to the kitchen, to prepare breakfast in bed for her and Gabriel.

Nathalie walked into their room with a tray full of breakfast foods, she placed the tray on the bedside cabinet and she kissed Gabriel's cheek, the feeling of her lips against his skin, woke him up.

"Morning, my peacock" Gabriel looked at Nathalie's face "morning my butterfly" Nathalie replied. Nathalie got into bed and she put the tray on both there laps, "awww, you didn't have to make breakfast" he cooed "well you made breakfast yesterday, so know its my turn to return the favour" she responded.

Once they had finished breakfast, Nathalie was going to get dressed, but she forgot about the shelf that was above their heads.

Nathalie accidentally banged her head against the shelf and she fell back into bed, passed out and bleeding. Gabriel saw what had happened and he quickly helped her.

A few minutes later, Nathalie slowly started to wake up, she looked confused and wondered why Gabriel was holding a tissue against her head, "what happened" she questioned "you accidentally banged your head against the shelf, that's why your head is bleeding" he reminded her.

Gabriel took the tissue off Nathalie's head and he put a plaster over the blood, "Nathalie, do you feel dizzy or anything?" Gabriel questioned with a concern express across his face "just a slight headache" Nathalie answered.

Nathalie took some painkillers and she felt much better afterwards, her and Gabriel were having a movie marathon, watching a dozen movies from the TV that dangled down from the celling with just a click of a button, the couple were cuddling next to each other in their bed, wearing their pj's.

Their movie marathon lasted 7 hours, "do you feel like having a bath?" Gabriel questioned "yeah, I'm feeling much better know" she replied.

Gabriel told Nathalie to just stay in bed, while he does something. He went into the bathroom and he filled the bathtub with warm water, placing rose petals in the bath as it was the only flower that Nathalie wasn't allergic to.

Gabriel walked into their room, he gently peeled the plaster off Nathalie's head, revealing a tiny scab. He covered her eyes with his hands and he guided her to the bathroom.

Gabriel took his hands away from Nathalie's eyes and her vision was set on the aroma bathtub, she felt so much love going through her body and she pulled Gabriel into a tight hug, literally squeezing him.

 Gabriel and Nathalie got into the tub, relaxing their muscles as they enjoyed the beautiful smell of roses.

2 Hours later, they got out of the tub and they dried themselves off. Nathalie attached a small pad to her underwear as her blood flow was becoming lighter.

Gabriel and Nathalie were in their underwear and they looked at the stars as they shimmered in the night sky, before they went to bed.