chapter 8

Gabriel woke up at 7 o’clock, he looked towards Nathalie and she was still sound asleep, Gabriel carefully removed his arms, making sure not to wake her up.

Gabriel headed to the kitchen and he started cooking breakfast for him and Nathalie to treat her.

Once Gabriel had finished cooking, he put everything on a tray and he walked to their bedroom, Gabriel placed the tray on Nathalie’s bedside table and he gently shook her awake.

Nathalie groans and she pulls the covers over her head, “come on Nath, it’s time to wake up" Gabriel said while taking the covers off her head.

Nathalie looked at Gabriel and he could see that her face was full of tears, “what’s the matter? My baby girl" he questioned “my mood swings are kicking in, one minute I was annoyed and know I’m sad" Nathalie answered.

He wiped Nathalie’s tears away with his thumb “it’s OK, my love, I know your mood is everywhere because of your period, just take deep breaths and then we can eat the breakfast in bed, that I made you" Gabriel spoke while rubbing her back and Nathalie instantly calmed down to Gabriel’s touch.

Gabriel and Nathalie had breakfast in bed, which contained: toast, nutella, strawberry jam, cherry jam, blueberry jam, marmalade, cheerio’s, coco pops, frosted loops, cookie Crisp, coffee, tea, and mango juice.

“Thanks, for an amazing breakfast darling and I’m sorry about my mood swings” Nathalie apologised “it’s absolutely fine, I know that your mood is all over the place when your menstruating” Gabriel stated.

Gabriel noticed nutella smudged all over her mouth, “you’ve got something” Gabriel smirked and he leaned into Nathalie and he passionately kissed her, Nathalie deepened the kiss, once they had parted from their kiss, Gabriel said “all gone" which made Nathalie smirk.

Nathalie and Gabriel freshened up and they got dressed, the weather was extremely hot, Gabriel got dressed into a thin t-shirt and shorts and Nathalie got dressed into a sleeveless dress, that would reveal her underwear if she bent down.

Gabriel and Nathalie were going on a picnic, they walked until they found the perfect place.

Gabriel layed the picnic blanket on the floor and Nathalie placed the picnic basket in the centre of the blanket, “do you want a little treat, before our couples massage session, my dear” Gabriel wiggled his eyebrows “yeah, just be careful of my stomach and my bleeding vagina is off limits” Nathalie replied.

Gabriel purposely dropped a tissue on the floor, “can you pick that up for me, darling” when Nathalie had bent down, Gabriel had a clear view of her pants and he lightly spanked her butt, because she was still menstruating.

The light spank that Gabriel had given her, made Nathalie fall and she landed with her back hitting the grass. Gabriel bended over her and they both smirked, Nathalie grasped Gabriel’s face and she pulled him in for a kiss.

They deepened their kiss and once they had parted, they closed the gap again and they kissed while using their tongues to explore each others mouth.

Gabriel moved his mouth and he started kiss up Nathalie’s jawline, going down the side of her neck, until he reached her sensitive spot, Nathalie whimpered as Gabriel lingered his tongue around her sensitive spot.

Gabriel was know straddling Nathalie, she bite Gabriel’s shoulder, she pulled his t-shirt over his head and she tossed it on the floor.

Nathalie began to draw her finger over Gabriel’s muscles. Gabriel put his fingers up Nathalie’s dress and he realised that she wasn’t wearing a bra, “looks like a naughty girl wanted to get knocked up so badly, that she purposely left her bra" he whispered into her ear, causing her to laugh.

Gabriel pulled Nathalie’s dress off and he attacked her boobs, vigorously sucking and biting them, until Nathalie’s tummy started to growl, “hungry? My sweetheart” he questioned and Nathalie nodded.

Gabriel and Nathalie sat down and they ate their picnic in their pants and boxers.

Once they had finished their picnic, they put their clothes back on and they headed back to there suite.

Gabriel and Nathalie digested their food and Nathalie put a menstrual cup up her vagina. They both put a bathrobe and slippers on and they headed to the massage room.

Nathalie told them that she was on her period and to be careful with her stomach, the massage therapists told Gabriel and Nathalie to strip down.

Once Nathalie and Gabriel had stripped down, they layed on the massage tables, the massage therapists applied coconut oil on Gabriel and Nathalie and they gave the newlyweds a full body massage, starting from their heads and going all they way down to their feets.

The women who was doing Nathalie’s massage, payed extra attention to her stomach and vagina, she massaged her breasts and in between her thighs, feeling her body becoming tense.

The male who was doing Gabriel’s massage, payed extra attention to his penis, he massaged his dick, feeling his body becoming hard.

After their 3 hour massage, Gabriel and Nathalie put their bathrobes and slippers on and they headed back to their suite, they washed the coconut oil off their bodies, they got dressed into their pyjamas and they went to sleep in each others arms.