chapter 10

Time skip

It was know Gabriel and Nathalie’s last day at the hotel, before they had to go back to the mansion tomorrow and Nathalie is no longer on her period.

“Would you like a treat, since it’s our last day” Gabriel wiggled his eyebrows. They closed the gap between them and they passionately kissed.

Once they had parted from the kiss, they closed the gap again and they smashed their lips together, feeling utter bliss run through their bodies as they tangled their tongues in a rhythm, tasting each others saliva.

Nathalie wrapped her legs around Gabriel’s hips and he carried her towards their double bed, squeezing each others butt’s, feeling the soft tissues in between their fingers.

Gabriel straddled Nathalie and he moved his lips, leaving tiny pecks along Nathalie’s jawline and going all the way down to the sensitive spot on the side of her neck.

Gabriel sucked Nathalie’s sensitive spot, making her whimper, he licked and bite on her sensitive area, making her whimpers become louder.

Gabriel continued laying small pecks all over Nathalie’s porcelain skin and she moaned with every peck, until he reached her deep cleavage.

They smashed their lips again, Nathalie moved her hands up Gabriel’s neck, tangling her fingers in his hair and Gabriel moved his hands under Nathalie’s shirt and he undid the hooks on her bra.

Once Gabriel had finished undoing the last hook on her bra, he teared her shirt and bra off, revealing her round, firm breasts.

Gabriel vigorously sucked and licked her left wart while massaging her right breast, to try stimulating it and then switching warts, making Nathalie suck in the air.

Gabriel left kisses all over her body, until he got to her stomach, Gabriel leaned in for another kiss and Nathalie pulled his collar forwards and she was now straddling him.

Nathalie ripped Gabriel’s t-shirt and vest off, revealing his bare chest. She drew her fingers over his muscles and she kissed him everywhere, leaving lipstick marks all over his body, while he moaned with every touch and kiss.

Gabriel slipped Nathalie’s jeans and pants all the way down to her ankles, before he tossed them on the floor, staring at her already wet cunt and she did the exact same thing to him.

Nathalie and Gabriel were completely nude. Nathalie sat on Gabriel’s penis, grinding along it, making him suck in the air. She quickly grabbed his balls and she put them in her mouth, eagerly taking in his full length straight away.

Nathalie circled her tongue around Gabriel’s balls and within a few seconds, he cummed into her mouth and she could taste his sweet liquids.

Nathalie took his balls out of her mouth and he was know straddling her again, “come on Gabe, cum inside me" she begged, but Gabriel decided to tease her.

Gabriel kissed along her calves, all the way up her inner thigh, “come on love, I want to feel full with you" Nathalie kept pleading for him to fuck her cunt.

Gabriel lingered his lips around Nathalie’s lady parts and she bite her lower lip, to stop her moans from escaping. He passionately kissed her mount venus and she moaned out her pleasure, he then licked her entrance with his tongue.

Gabriel placed 2 fingers inside Nathalie’s well shaved vagina, thrusting his fingers in and out and speeding up the friction every so often, Nathalie tried to control her moans, but when Gabriel thrusted a third finger into her shaved vagina, she couldn’t hold back anymore and she just let all her moans come out.

Gabriel took his fingers out of Nathalie, seeing her cum all over the bed sheets. He stuck his penis into her deep core, without a warning, hearing her scream is name “yes Gabriel, comes on, go faster" Nathalie rocked her hips and she wrapped her legs around Gabriel’s waist, tightening her walls around his dick.

Gabriel vigorously stuck his entire length into her, going as fast as he could, feeling his penis twitching inside her walls, “ahhh... Gabriel... oooh... right there” Nathalie screamed her pleasure, filling the sound in the room.

He thrusted his cock inside her depth, making her arch her back. Gabriel kept thrusting into Nathalie’s wet pussy and as the friction began to speed up, they both reached their orgasm.

He released his fluids inside her and he fell on the bed, Gabriel and Nathalie were facing each other on the bed and Gabriel was Watching Nathalie’s breasts going up and down, while she was taking deep breaths.

Once Nathalie’s breathing had calmed down, they got themselves comfortable and they fell asleep with their arms wrapped around the other and Nathalie’s breasts pressing against Gabriel’s chest, as they drifted off into dreamland.