Chapter 20 - 9 days pregnant + first day of school

It was a bright and beautiful morning for the first day of school, Nathalie was unusually the first person to wake up today.

She turned over, so her naked belly was lying on top of her husbands naked belly as they both loved sleeping nude. She brushed her lips against his, before laying a soft kiss on his lips.

When the nude woman parted her lips, she watched Gabriel's eyes slowly flutter open and the very first thing he stared at was his wife's turquoise, ocean eyes.

"Good morning, gorgeous! How's your stomach feeling?", the blonde man questioned, placing his right hand on her abdomen as she sat right on top of the head of his penis, "my stomach feels a lot better thanks to the magical medicine in your hands!", the dark-haired woman placed both her hands on top of his right hand.

"But right know my vagina wants a big and magical dick inside, to make it feel good!", she spoke huskily in her significant others ear, sending shivers down his spine, "Of course, anything for the love of my life!", he spoke, feeling the dangly bit in between his legs erecting as it enlarged and pulsated against her miracle hands.

His wife spanked his hard on ten times, digging her nails into it and he did the same thing to her gluten muscles, both feeling how wet they've quickly become, while biting their lower lips to hold in their moans.

Nathalie lied down with her belly against Gabriel's belly again and they lifted their heads up as she cupped both of his cheeks, smashing her lips against his and he instantly reciprocated, wrapping his hands around her nape as they moved their bodies in sync with each other.

As the kiss became deeper, they entangled their tongues into the mixture, tasting each others sweetness as they were enjoying the love and passion through their heated kiss.

When they parted their lips due to lack of oxygen, still connected by a string of saliva. The dark-haired woman started leaving soft pecks and love bites along the blonde man's jaw line and down his neck, hitting those sensitive spots that caused him to let out hot and sexy moans, which she absolutely adores.

Once the assistant had stopped torturing her boss, he started leaving hickey's down her neck, going all the way to her shoulders and cleavage, making her let out seductive moans, which he loved more then anything, before cupping her big, beautiful breasts in each hand.

He massaged her left boob with the thumb on his left hand, while tending to her right boob with his mouth, circling her areola with his tongue, before holding her nipple in between his teeth, biting, twisting and sucking it strongly, causing her to moan out her pleasurable arousal.

Once Gabriel had tended to his wife's left areola and nipple as well, Nathalie lied down on her back, placing both legs on her hubby's shoulder and resting her head on his pubic region as she placed both of her hands behind her head, gripping on to his huge dick, feeling it grow even more inside her hands.

"Oh you naughty girl! Now it's time to punish you!", the blonde man mewled, feeling what her hands have caused, "yes, my rough sweetheart! Fuck me as hard as you can!", the dark-haired woman screamed her agonising arousal.

The designer started laying soft kisses up his assistant's calves, going all the way to her inner thighs, before placing a deep, passionate kiss on her soft, well shaved pubic area, causing her to squeal from the sensational pleasure and she inched her pelvis upwards.

Once he parted his lips from the well shaved skin, he then started placing more deep kisses all over her gluten muscles and clitoris, before licking her butt crack multiple times, making her scream out her extreme arousal that filled the harmony in the room as she tightened her grip around her husbands manhood.