Chapter 11

Welp, looks it's time for another chapter. This one might bounce around a bit but I'm going to do my best to get this to lead up to the next arc. And I'm hoping to start the camping trip arc within the next couple chapters. I'm actually excited for that arc and I can't wait to really get some development and drama going on there. It's going to be fun. Anyway, this chapter is going to take place immediately where the last one left off. I also just want to point out that Miku HAS been getting a good amount of focus here but starting probably sometime this chapter, we're going to shift gears back into Itsuki mode and it'll probably stay Itsuki mode for a little while. But I'll continue to do my best to make sure each of the girls gets an appropriate amount of focus. Anyway, let's get into it!

Just an FYI: this is probably going to be another long one so buckle up.

Also, please ignore the single, individual "-" under the pics. Wattpad on mobile has a very bad habit of sometimes deleting the photos when when I save the chapter so I put those there as placeholders remind me where the photos were.

And I'm too lazy to go back and get rid of them.😅

-------------------------

With Y/N and Miku

"....Y/N....you know you're NOT supposed to punch the Screebs...right...? Or the Cursed Thralls....or the Exploder Shanks...." The headphone adorned Quint said with the sweat drop.

Y/N sighed as he paid for their drinks. "I can't help it, Muki. I suffer from a condition known as the 'Titan reflex' or, if you want to refer to it by it's scientific name: 'Punchus Abunchus'. It can be an extremely fatal condition, almost always ending in death. But in my defense, it's not just exclusive to Titans! I see Warlocks and Hunters doing that shit all the time!"

"Uh huh...typical Titan...whatever you say..." Miku said while rolling her eyes. The two were at a local boba tea shop talking about their favorite video game and just enjoying each other's company. Even though Y/N was still plenty upset about having been temporarily banned from their apartment and then having been stood up by Itsuki, he was still grateful to have Miku around to help take his mind off of it.

"These Hands are rated E for everyone, thank you very much. Buy one, get one free. Anyway, we gonna form a fireteam sometime or what?" Y/N asked.

 Anyway, we gonna form a fireteam sometime or what?" Y/N asked

-

Miku quickly turned to look at him, glowing with happiness at being asked that. It was basically the equivalent of a guy asking a girl to be his girlfriend in gamer terms. She blushed at the thought, briefly thinking about how nice it might be but quickly shook the thoughts away. 'No! Bad brain! Don't be thinking like that! Remember: I LIKE FUUTAROU!!!...I....think....'

"Oh Y/N, I would love to! It's too bad the others don't really care for video games, though. Yotsuba might, but I doubt the others would really be into it. I could see the six of us forming a raid team! That would be so much fun, wouldn't it??" She said with a big smile on her face.