Chapter 19

Annnnd I'm back. Got a lot of ground to cover in this chapter and there's a good chance that it may not all even get covered in this chapter. It's actually going to be each of the quintuplets getting a chance in the spotlight. Future chapters probably won't nearly be as long as the last one and will probably be more along the normal 15,000 words I usually type. Regardless, I'm really eager to get past this little "miniarc" and start the camping Arc. This chapter will finish off Wednesday and then cover Thursday as well. Whether or not it'll actually finish Thursday, we'll see. Won't bore you with many more details. Let's get into it.

--------------------------------

With Michiko

Michiko blinked a couple times, unsure if she had heard correctly. 'Her Y/N...? Rena...Nakano?' She thought. 'Wait...something's not adding up...If I remember correctly, Y/N told me that all of their names have a number in them to indicate what their order of birth was...from one to five...'Rena' doesn't make sense...'

Michiko gave Rena a small, awkward smile. "Um...I'm sorry if I sound ignorant, Nakano-san..."

"Just Rena is fine." Rena interrupted, expression unchanged.

"Oh...Um, Rena...Well then, I apologize if my next question sounds rather ignorant or comes off as rude but if you don't mind telling me: which number Quint are you?" Michiko asked with an awkward laugh as she rubbed the back of her head. "Sorry, Y/N's told me all about you girls and how you all go way back, but I don't recall him mentioning a 'Rena'...and you girls are scarily identical and it's kind of difficult to differentiate between all of you sometimes."

Rena closed her eyes with a small smile. "Mmm...my order of birth is...hmm....not important right now." Rena said nonchalantly. "I'm actually here because come because I need to discuss something with you. It involves Y/N, of course." Rena continued, small smile still gracing her lips.

" Rena continued, small smile still gracing her lips

-

(AN: I know it's probably needless to point out but they're actually at the school. Just wanted to point out what kind of face she was making.)

Michiko raised an eyebrow, surprised by the standoffish tone that came from such a simple question, but ultimately deciding to not press the issue further. 'Not...important...? Um...O...kay...? Why is she giving me such a weird vibe though...' Michiko looked at Rena, confused. "Huh...? It involves Y/N...?" She asked. "O-OH! You must be talking about that stupid rumor about he and I supposedly being dancing partners at the bonfire!" She laughed nervously while waving her hands.

"I'm sure you must have heard Y/N over the loudspeaker, though! He clarified everything! I had absolutely nothing to do with it! It was a couple of dumb friends of mine who went behind my back and started that silly rumor! I do apologize for the trouble they may have caused!" Michiko said while sheepishly scratching the back of her head. 'Hopefully that'll be enough to diffuse any kind of tension...because right now, the air is full of it!' She thought.