Chapter 18

Guess who's back?

Back again.

Pugga's back

Tell a friend.

....Anyway....time for a new chapter. Still building up to the camping trip arc but this chapter shouldn't be as much of a lull chapter as the last one. This one's going to be more drama focused than anything else. Going to jump to Wednesday here and then Nino will have her chance in the spotlight on Thursday. Anyway, not much to go on about so let's just get right to it.

---------------------------------

Wednesday Morning

"It's just one of those days where you don't want to wake up...Everything is fucked, everybody sucks!..."

*Click*

Y/N groaned as he slapped his alarm clock slient, his arm falling to the side of the bed like a limp noodle. He continued to lie there for a couple additional minutes, contemplating whether school was absolutely necessary. 'I don't wanna...' he whined internally as he finally found the strength to bite the bullet and rose from the dead to join the world of the living. He then caterpillared his way to the bathroom to freshen up.

After taking himself a quick shower and having himself a quick breakfast, he grabbed his phone to see if he had any unread messages, noticing a new conversation bubble at the top of the screen. Upon unlocking his phone, he was met with:

Puff🦋: "ALRIGHT, LISTEN UP YOU JERKS! THIS IS THE NEW GROUP CHAT FOR ALL 7 OF US!! IF YOU GUYS EVER MAKE ANOTHER GROUP CHAT WITHOUT ME IN IT, THEN YOU CAN COOK YOUR OWN DAMN MEALS FROM NOW ON! GOT IT?!"

'.....I guess she finally gave Fuutarou her number...' Y/N thought with a sweatdrop as he scrolled through the replies, sweatdropping yet again upon seeing them.

Onee-san🌸: "K"

Muki🎧: "K"

Yoba🍀: "K"

🥰❤⭐Stars⭐❤🥰: "K"

Fuuta💑: "K"

Y/N sighed. 'Well...if everyone else is...' he thought as he typed his reply.

"K"

Moments later, he could feel his phone buzzing with a response from the hotheaded quint:

".....I hate you all...."

A chuckle escaped from Y/N as he shook his head on amusement at how easy it was to get under Nino's skin. 'Yup...and I'm going to literally be paying for it tomorrow...maybe I should lighten up so she doesn'tmake my life a living hell...' he thought with a roll of his eyes. '...Nah...' He then shot another quick text out.

"Who's my lucky passenger today?" He asked, expecting them to give him a clear cut answer. Unfortunately, he somehow forgot who he was dealing with exactly...

All 5 quints simultaneously responded "ME!" In the group chat as Y/N stared at his phone with a blank expression. Fuutarou also responded with a "😐" emoji, mirroring his friend's reaction.

Y/N facepalmed, both literally and through text. "🤦🏽‍♂️....You girls never figured it out amongst yourselves like I told you to....did you...?" He asked.

All 5 sisters once again responded simultaneously with "...". Y/N groaned and pinched the bridge of his nose as another text came in.

Onee-san 🌸: "Well...I think it's only fair that since I'm the oldest, I should get to go first!😊"