Side Chapter: First Halloween

Hey y'all! Due to the fact that I was ahead of schedule with the new chapter I typed out (But have yet to revise), I figured that a nice little change of pace would be for me to type out a side Halloween chapter! Now for this one, we're going to travel back in time 7 years to back when Y/N first met the quints. (Although a few months after their initial meeting). Now, this chapter won't be as long as a standard chapter, but I thought it would be a fun little side project to do given the fact that Halloween is quickly approaching. Now without further ado, let's turn back the clock!

 Now without further ado, let's turn back the clock!

-

7 Years Ago

"What the heck do you mean you're going to be busy?!" A 10 year old Y/N, his face half-painted, yelled into his phone. "It's Halloween, dude! We always hang out on Halloween! Weren't we going to go to the rich neighborhoods and prank the pants off of people?"

A groan came through the speaker of his phone. "Yeah dude, I know...I know...but unfortunately for me, my mom found my report card and she wasn't happy about it. My punishment? I have to stay home on Halloween and babysit Raiha while my parents get to go to some Halloween party being thrown by some old friends of his..." a young Fuutarou complained.

'Hmm...' Y/N thought. 'I wonder if that's the same party that I overheard Rena-san telling the quints about...'

"You know, you're welcome to come over here and hang out if you want." Fuutarou offered.

Y/N then pinched the bridge of his nose and groaned yet again. "You know, I think I'll pass. I really don't feel like spending my entire Halloween just sitting watching your baby sister sleep all night. Besides, you may not want to hear this dude, but it probably wouldn't kill you to at least try to shoot for C's, at minimum..." Y/N said with an annoyed tone. "Not only would it get Auntie Yuri off your case, you'd be able to come hang out with me on Halloween!" He exclaimed.

Fuutarou scoffed at that. "Oh please!" he laughed. "Good grades?? Who needs good grades when you got looks like mine? With this smile, I could bag me a famous actress for a wife if I wanted!" He boasted prouded.

Y/N sweatdropped at his friends vanity. '...He's been hanging around Uncle Isanari too much...' "A famous movie actress? Really? In your dreams, dude." Y/N said with a roll of his eyes."

"Oh shut up..." Fuutarou groaned. "It could happen...! Maybe not in this chapter, but someday!"

"Oh yeah! Sure! Whatever you say, bro!" Y/N laughed, not even remotely attempting to hide it. "Well, I'll just let you get back to your babysitting then. Guess I'll go trick or treating by myself or something...Thanks for nothing, jerkwad" Y/N groaned.

"Heyo!" Fuutarou exclaimed. "While we're on the subject of trick or treating, don't forget..."

"Put all my Almond Joys and Mounds bars aside." Y/N said flatly. "Don't worry dude. Any and all Almond Joys and/or Mounds bars I get will go directly to you. That's a promise from here until the day I die."