Chapter 22 (🍋ish)

Yussir!! It's time for a new chapter. Once again, it's going to pick up right where it left off. But the camping trip finally starts this chapter...hopefully! Probably not!

I hope you all enjoyed that little Halloween side chapter!

Now, let's not wait around and just get right into it!

Also, as the title indicates, this chapter contains a fair amount of sexual content.

--------------------------------

Y/N's Apartment

The young man let out a loud sigh as the sound of water filling the bathtub filled the bathroom. He was currently sweating profusely as he awaited his fate of his first bath with a girl. Despite his 'teenage male' hormones being extremely excited for what was about to happen (and the fact that he had already begun to move past second base with Itsuki, and had already seen her top half naked), this would be the first time that she would see him naked. And quite frankly, he was actually embarrassed about the thought.

'What if she doesn't like what she sees? What if she's not in the guys with muscle?" He panicked needlessly, knowing full well that that wasn't true but still psyching himself out about it '...I wonder if I fake a heart attack or some kind of water allergy if she would buy it...' he thought in vain, his judgment completely being clouded by the fact that he knew he was about to be skin to skin with a very attractive (and naked) girl. 'Ugh...this is going to be a pain in the...."

"Y/N?" A nervous voice rang out. "I-Is the bath ready yet?"

Y/N turned to the doorway where the source of the voice was coming from. "Uh...just about." He said awkwardly. "Just gotta add the bath saaaaaaaaa........." his voice trailed off as Itsuki stood there, wearing nothing but a small towel that barely covered...well...anything. Her face was dusted pink as she wore a shy blush on her face.

 Her face was dusted pink as she wore a shy blush on her face

-
(PIXIV ID: 89365024)

Try as he might, Y/N found it completely impossible to break his gaze away from her extremely prominent cleavage. He could feel both a trickle of blood leaking from his nose and a trickle of drool leaking from his mouth. Itsuki fidgeted awkwardly as his gaze penetrated her being.

"D-Don't s-stare so much...d-dummy..." Itsuki mumbled awkwardly as she tried to pull her towel up.

Y/N finally managed to snap out of his trance and laughed awkwardly at her reaction."Oh...Sorry..." he said while wiping his nose and his mouth. "Um....Just out of curiosity...why are you acting so...reserved?" He asked with a raised eyebrow. "Last time I checked, you were the one who wanted to take a bath together, and not only that, it's not like I haven't seen them before..." he said, motioning to her chest with a sweatdrop.