Chapter 20

THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!

THE NEXT CHAPTER IS REAAAALLLL

...CAN WE GET MUCH HIGHER...

SO HIIIIGH...

Honestly, I'm not even going to bother to say anything about the chapter length anymore. They'll just be as long as I feel like making them.😅 Anyway, this one is going to continue Thursday. MIGHT get to Friday (i.e. the day they set off for the camping trip). And if not...well...it'll come eventually...I hope...

Also, as a side note, at the time of me typing this chapter: THIS STORY SNAGGED NUMBER 1 ON THE YOTSUBA TAG!!!! LET'S GOOOOOO!

I've hit #2 in Miku and now #1 in Yotsuba.

That elusive Itsuki tag will be mine one day...or at least it would be if I wouldn't keep fluctuating so much in the goddamn tag. One moment I was number four in the tag, and the next, I was like 455. What the actual fuck even is your algorithm, wattpad?

Speaking of, our MAIN girl will be back in the spotlight soon enough and getting most (but not all) of the attention. Especially during the camping trip. I think the love has been spread out enough over the last couple chapters and I can go back to focusing on Itsuki for the time being.

Also, today on Pugga's Destiny news: I
GOT TOUCH OF MALICE!!!! LETS GOOOOO!!!!!

Alrighty, let's get into this one.

Also...

WARNING: This chapter contains elements of trauma related to bullying.

-----------------------------

At the Sporting Goods Store

Nino was having a good day. She was enjoying time with her N/N, had sent him a steamy picture, got to touch his butt and was getting to expand her wardrobe at his expense. So far, she would call it a perfect date.

But everything changed when the Sister nation attacked.

...Or at least, decided to show up to the same sporting goods store where she had currently been shopping with Y/N.

She was already frustrated that they had decided to come to the mall on the same day and time that she was going to be on her date. And she had asked, no, warned them a million times that there would be consequences if her date with Y/N was to be interrupted.

'They're going to be going hungry all next week because I'm not cooking shit for them!!!' She thought with a tick on her forehead. 'I told them over and over...'

"H-hey...Nino...? Can I get your opinion on something...?" A soft, meek voice asked, pulling Nino out of her thoughts. Nino turned to her 3rd sister and gave her an annoyed look. "Ugh...what is it, Miku?" She asked with a grumpy tone.

Miku fidgeted a bit uncomfortably, holding a rather cute blue sports bra in her hand. "Um...Well...I figured that since you're the 'fashionista' of the 5 of us...do you think that this...might look good on me...?" She mumbled out softly.

Nino raised an eyebrow in confusion. "You're asking me? I mean...I don't normally wear sporty clothes like this. Why don't you ask Yotsuba instead? Seems like it would be more up her alley." Nino told her.

Miku looked back toward the store entrance with a sad look. "I mean...I would've, but I think Yotsuba is still talking outside with Itsuki."

Nino did a double take upon hearing that. "What? 'Talking outside'? What do you mean? Is something going on with her?" Nino asked with a fair amount of concern in her voice.