1. Mistake

In the concert they performed together is in los angeles ( In the story ) Because in real life, they performed in Miami, and in Miami Big Sean is performing.

PS, in this story, Ariana isn't vegan

-

Ariana's pov

"Great job guys, you rocked" I giggled, hugging my dancers, as we where just getting off stage from my show, completely exhausted.

"Great job, Ari" Scooter clapped

"Thank you Scoot" I giggled, hugging him.

"You where great, Ariana!" Justin said, as he appeared behind scooter with his phone in his grip, moving toward me and hugging me. My heart started beating faster. This boy has made me officially crazy, as much as I hate it.

"Thank you!" I smiled, hugging back. "You where really good out there, i didn't even notice that you where that nervous" I comforted him, knowing it was kind of awkward for him to perform after such a long time being away from show business.

"Really?" He asked as I nodded. He opened his mouth, but quickly shut it again, looking At another direction "Anyway, I was wondering if you want to come to my place, and maybe spend the night? So you don't have to be in some hotel" He raised a eyebrow, shoving his hand in his pockets as he settled his phone in the left pocket, shrugging.

"That would be great!" I nodded, smiling. "I just gotta' go change, stay here" I smiled, as he nodded.

I started walking down the hallway and into my dressing room, where my personal clothes where. Well, just like the outfit i came in, my clothes where in my hotel room. I entered the bright room that had a strong scent of vanilla lingering around. I walked towards the hangers, where my clothes where neatly folded under the dresses that where hanging.

"Really? You decide to wear this?" I mumbled to myself as I got up the clothes up and slipped them on, and hung up my performance dress and putting the heels underneath the dress. I slipped on my other, more indiscreet heels and walked out of the room, meeting Scooter on the way back.

"Ariana, lucky that I found ya', I wondered if you wanted to change hotel room, your room doesn't have that good of a view" He chuckled.

"No, thank you though. I'm staying at Justin's place tonight" I smiled, and stranded a piece of my hair behind my ear

"What?" He asked confused, taking a slight step back, making me furrow my eyebrows.

"I'm staying at Justin's, is there a problem?" I asked, raising my eyebrows.

"No, I just think it's-" He paused and breathed out "odd" he raised a eyebrow

"And why's that?" I asked.

"You've not met in like, what? 3 weeks? And now you sleep over?" He stated. "I mean, first you perform, cuddle up on stage, then get into the same car with Justin...Don't you think it rings any bells?"

Scooter can be the nicest most generous man ever, but sometimes he's such a ...Dad. It can get annoying, but at the end of the day he's right and just wants the best for me and my career.

"Scooter, don't worry about it" I rolled my eyes, giggling. "That's what friends do. I haven't seen him in a long time and having quality time with my friend would be fun"

"Mhm...." He chuckled

"Bye Scootie" I teased, as he quickly shot a glare at me. I shook my head and giggles as I started strolling back down to the hallway where Justin was.