16; inside sources

Ariana's pov

"Mom, dad" Justin said, gulping. "There's something we have to tell you"

They looked up, and Jeremy furrowed his eyebrows, while Pattie smiled but had a clear face of confusion and waited for Justin to continue. Justin looked at me, and I nodded. I took his hand in mine as I squeezed it. Justin breathed in.

"What I'm about to tell you, isn't something I'd plan to say until in at least some years" he stared, as they looked curiously at Justin and I. I breathed in. "This is probably happening earlier than you expected...but...This wasn't planned, but that is irrelevant cause it doesn't change the situation - I mean, it's not a situation" Justin rambled, shaking his head, but Pattie cut him off

"Justin, tell us already" she said sounding a tad annoyed.

He breathed in. "We....Ariana and I are having a baby" he said, ripping the band-aid directly.

Their faces where hit by shock, and their jaws dropped as Pattie made a squeal. "Oh my god!!" She exclaimed, cupping her mouth with her hands, as she laughed. Jeremy crossed his arms and chuckled with a big smile plastered onto his face. I was relieved. They didn't freak out.

"We're going to be grandparents, dear!" Pattie said, hitting Jeremy lightly on the chest. "How far along are you?"

"9 weeks" I said, smiling as she squealed

"And you didn't tell me earlier?" She said raising his eyebrow, and lightly laughing, we all chuckled.

"I think it's great that you're staying together" Pattie said, nodding. Jeremy nodded agreeing. "Look, yes this is early, but you're both adults and can take care of yourselves and the life of a another person both financially and physically. I wouldn't want anyone else in the world than Ariana to raise my grand child"

----

"Have you planned any named yet?" Pattie asked curiously. We where sitting outside, waiting for the sun to set down the mountains, as we where having a conversation about the baby and planning lots

I looked at Justin as he laughed "well, I wanted to name it Justin Jr but Ariana doesn't want to"

"Thank you" Pattie said, as she pointed at me. "I wouldn't let you name my grandchild Justin Jr"

"How about Jeremy" Jeremy suggested, as we all started chuckling

"Not happening, dear" Pattie snickered, patting Jeremy's shoulder as he playfully pouted. I was about to start suggesting names as I heard a screaming, a baby.

"Be right back" I smiled, as I got up and jogged up the stairs and into the bedroom where Jagger was crying uncontrollably. I aw'ed as I got closer and took him in my arms and slightly bounced him up and down.

"Are you hungry, boo?" I asked, as I looked at his tiny face as it was red from the crying. "I thought so"

I held him in my right arm as I walked down the stairs and into the kitchen to get out the baby food, as I warmed it up. Jagger was fascinated by the food going round and round in the microwave. I heard footsteps approaching the kitchen as I saw Justin appearing.