4. Stress.

Ariana's Pov

Justin, Kendall and I were casually hanging out in his backyard, i was sitting on a stool meanwhile Kendall and Justin where playing soccer. I didn't feel that well, so I passed. I tried to convince myself that my tummy ache maybe was 'a flu?' Oh god, who am I kidding? I'm Freaking pregnant. Seriously Ariana? Seriously? You sleep over at a damn guy friends house, meanwhile you're in a relationship with someone else who adores you, AND GET PREGNANT? I was mentally beating myself up, but then suddenly my mood flipped over quicker than ever. I was overwhelmed, but in the good way, that there's a living person inside of me, growing, that is going to see me as a 'mom' in about 9 months. Wait. Mom? What the hell am I going to tell her?! She's going to kill me! My moods where all over the place. I suddenly look up after a while and see the dirty blonde sexy goofball, who is jumping like a child cause he did a goal. I laughed looking down. That's the person i've been waiting for. That's the person that is the father of this baby.

"Whatever" Kendall said, rolling her eyes meanwhile Justin was dancing a victory dance.

"Does anyone want to get some drinks?" Justin asked, walking towards me. Suddenly kendall gasped.

"What is the time?" She asked, almost scared of the answer. Justin took up his phone and inspected the time

"Soon four o'clock, why?" Justin shrugged furrowing his eyebrows. Kendall gasped once again.

"I'm late!" She exclaimed

"For what?" I asked, while she was running around the whole place like a maniac

"A shoot! I need to go!" She said, hugging both me and Justin quickly, and ran into the house, and after a blink, her figure started sprinting out of the house and a car pulled out of the parking space, Both me and Justin laughed quietly at how fast she is. I started walking inside, hand in hand with Justin, and laid my body on the nearest sofa, where Justin followed and plopped down next to me, laying his arm over my shoulder. I cuddled my head onto his chest. He slowly lowered his lips down to my ears, making me shiver.

"...Now that we're alone" He whispered seductively, making me mentally sigh, Is he seriously doing this? Yes, indeed he is. He lowered his head and started nibbling on the skin on the pit of my neck, I laughed rolling my eyes. "You don't even know how much I love you" He confessed. My heart started pounding inside my chest.

"Y-You do?" I stuttered. He raised his head and gazed into my eyes, flashing his beautiful smile. I started disappearing into his perfect brown orbs.

"I do. And no matter what happens, you never forget that. Promise me?" He said, raising his pinkie. I smiled and wrapped my little finger around his, which by the was a huge difference in the size. "But" I said, making him furrow his eyebrows

"But what?" He asked, looking extremely worried.

"...I hate making people sad...And I can't even imagine how hurt Sean will feel when he will find out about us...And I don't want him to hate you, cause if he doe-" I said worrying way to much, but was cut off by a pair of lips on mine.

"If you love me enough we can make it through this" He said, taking a piece off my hair behind my ear. "You weren't something serious right...?" He asked, making me realise.

"No...Actually not..We have had one date, and we've hooked up a couple of times, but...I-..I mean he was sweet and all, but I just can't feel it anymore" I said. He kissed my forehead and smiled.

"We can make it through this" He said, embracing me quickly in his big and warm arms. I snuggled up onto his chest and he kissed the top of my head. "I promise"