8. the call

Ariana's POV

i slowly flickered my eyes open, as i heard a muffled ringing. i furrowed my eyebrows and rubbed my eyes, and the muffled ringing became clear. My phone was calling. I groaned and fell back to sleep, but snapped my head back again, remembering that this was Scooter' s ringing tone. I heard Justin groan, and rolled to his other side. I quickly grabbed my phone and pressed it onto my cheek, answering.

"Yes?" I asked with my groggy morning voice.

"What the hell?" He said, sighing. i Furrowed my eyebrows.

"What?" I asked, still blinking in unison.

"Don't play dumb Ariana!" He yelled into the phone. "What happened to Justin, and why does Sean also have a black eye?"

I instantly remembered about the incident about yesterday with me on a lunch with Justin, and the make up on his eye was smudged and everyone went insane

"It's complicated" I said trying to slide away from telling him what happened.

"I have time" He answered, calm. I didn't answer. "Don't tell me they got into a fight together!"

"Scooter..I-" I started but was cut off

"They did didn't they" He asked, sounding angry. I just was silent. "Freaking hell. We need to talk. In person"

"..Let's meet up at Justin's place" I said. He sighed.

"Wh-..Okay fine. I'm going to be there in 10 minutes, and you better be there" He said, and hung up. I quickly took my phone and ran into my closet putting on a shirt and jeans. I threw Justin's clothes onto him as he woke up. He furrowed his eyebrows, and looked at me.

"If we're not going to be at your place in 10 minutes, we're doomed" I growled, as Justin pushed himself quickly off the bed taking on his clothes. There wasn't a chance for me to put make up on, so after we put on clothes we ran into the same car and drove off. It was a 7 minute drive, and when we got there we ran the fastest we could into the house, as Justin unlocked it. I leaned onto the wall panting.

"We ran 20 meters, why are you so out of breath?" Justin asked, chuckling. I glared at him. I Wanted to strangle that idiot.

"I RUN FOR 2 PEOPLE" I growled, still trying to catch my breath. He chuckled lightly

"The second person you're running for is barely a poppy seed" he laughed, as I glared at him

"IT'S EXHAUSTING OKAY" I defended myself, as hormones where bubbling inside me.  

"Are you okay?" He asked, furrowing his eyebrows

"Yeah, i'm just a hormonal mess" I laughed. He chuckled and wrapped his arms around me, kissing my forehead. Suddenly, the doorbell rang. We walked over to the door and opened it, greeting Scooter. Scooter looked calm...too...calm...there's something else that is wrong...very...very...wrong. We walked into the living room and sat down. I sat on the opposite side of Scooter. and Justin sat in the middle of the sofa. Scooter interwind his fingers, leaning forward, and looked at us.

"Tell me why you have a black eye" Scooter said to Justin. "You guys need to tell me everything. I'm your manager. You can trust me" Justin was about to open his mouth but closed it and looked at me. I hesitated at first, but nodded ( This reminded me so much of when we told Frankie about the relationship )

"Ariana--and I...We are..." He paused. "We're together"

"YOU'RE WHAT?" He yelled "WHAT ABOUT SEAN, ARIANA YOU TOLD ME YOU WHERE 'JUST FRIEND' "  he said doing air quotes.