6. Fight

Justin's Pov

//FLASHBACK//

"About that though....I-we-You....I'm pregnant, Justin! I'm carrying your baby!" She said. I couldn't say anything. I felt my heart reach the bottom of my stomach, and felt my skin get cold. Scooter screamed once again, and she smiled one last time and then ran away looking back at me while she got into the car. All I could do was stare. I leaned onto the wall and dragged my body down cupping my face in my hands.

"What have I done?" I whispered to myself.

/////

A few weeks ago, Ariana went on her europe tour for 1 month, and she's coming home today, and i'm beyond excited to embrace her and feel her presence near mine, but I don't know if she feels the same. At first when she was going to go to Europe, I thought it only went up from there. Before she left she broke the news and told me she's pregnant and i'm the dad. I mean, i didn't know how to take it. I know that we can make it through this, because we are. I keep thinking if i am going to be a good father or not. i've not been able to sleep anything this past month. I couldn't keep her off my mind. I've felt so bad cause I haven't even contacted her once. imagine how she must feel? I've heard her giggles in my head, I see her face smiling and showing that cute dimple she has. I'm currently walking in circles waiting for 5;00 am to strike, because that's when i need to go to the airport. Her plane comes at 5;30, and i live like 20 minutes away from LAX. I don't care how the media will react when I come get her, I really don't. On the other hand, i'm concerned of what Sean thinks.

--

Ariana's Pov

I rubbed my eyes quickly before getting of my jet. It was around 5 in the morning and if i put it in a quick way, me and my hormones have had world war 3. I've gotten so many colds and felt nauseous allot. I've been morning sick the whole time too. I just can't even get over of how upset I am at Justin. He hasn't tried contact me. Not once. BUT ON THE OTHER HAND HE'S SUCH A CUTIE AND I CAN'T, but i hate him. Maybe

It's noticeable ( In my opinion )That i've swelled up, and I'm only 4.5 weeks along. soon enough the headline 'Ariana Grande Is Getting Fat?' is going to be on every single magazine. When we got into the airport, my luvs where swarming all over the place. I took pictures and signed some things, and had quick chats with them. But mama needs her sleep, so I decided to battle my way out of the crowd and get out of the airport. Successfully after all of the luggage check and more I got out...Where some paparazzi's where. Yay.

"ARE YOU DATING JUSTIN BIEBER" "HOW IS BIG SEAN" "ARE YOU DATING NIALL"

'stop caring so much about my relationships and start to worry about yours' I mentally sighed to myself. After I got out of the crowd of paparazzi's and some fans my mom stopped me. And Niall?????????????

"I'm going to go home. Be safe honey" My mom said, with her hand on my shoulder. I smiled and nodded. Alexa went home to her, and so did scooter.

"I will" I said, and after that I got into my van and decided to go home. I don't know if Justin wants to have anything to do with me anymore, so I'll go home. The driver started driving and i relaxed onto the comfortable seat. Suddenly a pair of hands covered my eyes. How could i not notice someone sitting behind me?

"Scooter?" I asked. The person didn't answer.

"Alexa?"

"Scott"

"Freddo?"

My breath got stuck in my throat as it felt dry. Could it be him?

"...Justin?" I made my last assumption, and my heart broke a little when I said his name. The person removed their hands, and my heart jumped up in excitement, and i quickly turned around, seeing Justin.