12. our pomegranate seed

Ariana's POV

"This is so exciting!!" Justin cheered like a child, as he had his face glued onto the road, with his hands tightly around the steering wheel. I chuckled at him "It's our first sonogram!!"

"I know!!" I squealed back. I really was looking forwards for the events that are going to take place today, but the incident that occurred last night keeps replaying in the back of my mind, making me bubble with anger, which is probably why i've been so hormonal this morning.

"What are they going to talk about?" he questioned, quickly switching his gaze to me for a split second.

"I'm not 100 percent sure, but i think they're going to check on the baby's heartbeat, and measure the size of the baby" i said, going on the unsure information i had.

we drove for about 15 minutes more, until we arrived to the clinic. We pushed open the doors, and the building was relatively empty, which it normally is because it's a private clinic. My heels clicked onto the white marble floor as we came closer to the desk. We where the only ones at the reception desks, other the lady that walked away as we arrived. The receptionist greeted us as she eyed me and Justin, as she warmly smiled. It was a woman in her 40's, and had the same uniform as the other receptionists.

"Hello" She greeted us, still having the smile on her face "What can i help you with?"

"I have a time with doctor Andrews" I replied as she nodded, typing away on the computer in front of her. Dr, Andrews is my doctor, so i'm very comfortable to have her because not only is she a very reliable person, She's friends with my mother, so i've always had her. Actually, i've had her since i was 6, which was when she started her career, so i know her well.

"Your name?" She asked, looking up at me.

"Ariana Grande" I answered back. That's when i felt people's attention get caught, i looked slightly to my side and saw some people looking at Justin and i. The receptionists fingers typed once again. I took ahold of Justin's hand tightly, as i leaned my head onto his shoulder.

"Ah yes! Sonogram at 2 o'clock?" She asked, waiting for me to confirm the information, i nodded, clearing my throat. "Take a seat, Dr. Andrews will join you shortly"

"thank you" Justin smiled, we walked together to the white and 'sterile' seats next to a big plant, still hand in hand. He rubbed his thumb onto my hand, as i leaned my head onto his shoulder.

"Everyone is looking at us, aren't they?" I whispered into the crook of his neck, he slightly turned his head and leaned a bit forwards towards my ear.

"yep" He whispered, as he looked into my eyes. i sighed deeply, ticking my heel onto the cold floor stressfully. "It's going to be fine, Ariana"

"Let's hope so" I said just above a whisper, as Justin took his hand up to his face and kissed our interwinded hands.

"Mrs Grande?" the familiar voice announced, as i shot my head up and saw Elizabeth - Dr Andrews. She had a stethoscope around her neck, and a clipboard in her right hand. I smiled and pulled on Justin's hand as i stood up and approached her, hugging her. "Hi dear"

She, Justin and I walked through the clean hallways as we arrived to Elizabeth's office. I put down my bag on the floor, as Justin closed the door behind him.

"I'm Dr Andrews, but call me Elizabeth" She smiled, shaking Justin's hand

"I'm Justin" He greeted back, politely.

"I know who you are!" She chuckled, waving her hand sideways. Justin and I laughed lightly along. "Are you two?..." She said and paused, as she pointed two finger towards us, waiting for us to answer.