14. Babysitters

Ariana's POV

"She did not!" Justin said putting his face in the palms of his hands. "That's so fucking rude, why didn't you tell me?" he asked in frustration filling his voice.

"You where having such a good time up there and - i didn't want to ruin it for you" I confessed. I had just told him about the last Selena incident and he's so furious right now.

"But i feel so bad now" He muttered, looking up at me as i crossed my legs.

"Don't worry about it though" I said shaking my head as he got closer and shook his.

"Baby i'm not letting this go, this isn't okay! She's harassing you!" He raised his tone softly.

"No babe, it's not a big deal, she'll get over herself eventually" i chuckled, shaking my head "Besides, she's so jealous"

He laughed as he laid his head on my lap as he turned and looked up at me meanwhile i started playing with his hair as he smiled like the angel he is. He slightly turned as he was faced closely to my my belly, that has started slowly forming a bump, and kissed it softly.

"Hello little Justin junior" He whispered as i dashed him with a pillow onto his head.

"WE'RE NOT NAMING IT JUSTIN JUNIOR" i screamed as he laughed, still being in the same position and kissed my belly one more time until he kissed my lips and went back to lean back onto the sofa.

"If not Justin junior, what else?" He shrugged

"I don't know, just not Justin junior" i chuckled as his jaw dropped, with a hurt expression plastered onto his face.

"Then come up with a better name" He scoffed, confidently. As soon as i was going to answer, and blabber on some names, he cut me off "See! It doesn't get better than Justin jr!"

i laughed and shook my head, and was about to kiss him because of his cuteness, but my phone started vibrating, making me mentally groan as i pulled away, leaning back onto the sofa again, and as the badass i am i answered the phone without looking at the caller ID. I pressed the cold phone onto my cheek as i said a simple "hello?"

"Hi ariana" I heard the oh so familiar voice, out of breath.

"Scooter?" I asked, knitting my eyebrows together.

"Yes, so this is really short notice, but could you two babysit Jagger?" He asked, as i could hear him fumbling and stumbling in the end of the line. "Yael and i though that our plane to Vancouver to meet her family, and we thought we where going to leave tomorrow, but it was today and the plane leaves in 2 hours, and no one can sit Jagger ca-" He stressed

"Scooter, of course we'll do it!" i chuckled, as i could hear him sigh in relief. Justin shot a look at me as he sat
as a question mark "You're in good hands"

"I don't know about that.." he joked, as i ironically laughed.

"Very funny" I chuckled, rolling my eyes. "How long are you guys going to be away?"

"Just over the night, we'll be back tomorrow at nighttime" He said, still fumbling with something. Maybe he's packing? Typical Scooter...

"Yes of course, when are you going to be here?"

"We'll be there in 15" He answered, as i nodded by my self.

we said our goodbyes as i was the one who hung up. I tossed my phone onto the coffee table, and looked at Justin

"So? What did you agree on?" he asked, looking confused.

"I agreed on behalf of us both" I chucked, as he was still awaiting on the answer of what the fuck i just agreed on. "Scooter needs a sitter for Jagger, so we're going to take care of him until tomorrow"