17; San Fran

Ariana's POV

I stepped out of the steaming shower as I started drying my body with the plush white towel hanging onto a round and golden rack. I dropped the towel and slipped into some panties and put on a bra as I walked towards the sink to continue my morning routine. I eyed my stomach in the mirror and a small smile curved onto my lips. I twisted to see my little bump that wasn't really visible unless you intensely stared. Honestly, I just looked bloated, since my frame is so small.

I put my hand onto my stomach "hi there darlin" I whispered as I looked down at my bare belly. The door of the bathroom opened and I turned my gaze and saw Justin. His hair was messy, and his eyes where droopy. He'd just woken up. He was just in some black CK briefs. I smiled at him. He approached me and wrapped his arms around me from behind and put his hands on my belly. I leaned back onto his back and put my small hands over his. He looked at me through the mirror and smiled widely. "Good morning" he whispered in my ear as I smiled. He kissed my cheek and let go. He took of his boxers as I sat on top of the sink counter. He looked up at me, as I was biting my lip at him. "You joining me, or are you gonna stare?" He chuckled.

I laughed and shook my head "no, I just showered" I replied, as h pouted. He shrugged and turned away and jumped into the shower. I started walking back to the bedroom and lied down onto the bed and rolled to the side to grab my phone to start scrolling through Twitter.

'happy af' i tweeted out randomly, along with another one saying 'i loooove every single one of youuuu'

I saw some tweet that said 'justin and ariana are the cutest i can't, they look so happy together' quoted with pictures of Justin and I. I smiled and bit my lip, as I favorited the tweet, knowing that it will probably start some drama but I don't care it was cute ok

My phone started ringing and I quickly recognized the caller, so I swiped to the right and pressed the phone onto my ear

"Hello?" I said into the phone as I started leaning back into the headboard

"Are you still allowed to drink wine, right?" Kendall questioned, as I laughed at her randomness

"I'm pregnant, ken" I said, as she sighed.

"Okay well brew some tea or something cause we're coming over" she said. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"What's up" I questioned

"Psycho Gomez showed up at our house just recently" she said, as I started feeling uncomfortable.

"Okay, come as fast as you can i have to hear everything" I said.

"On it" she said, as I hung up. I put my phone on the nightstand and stood up. I opened the door to the bathroom and walked over to the shower. I opened the door to the shower, where Justin stood. He turned around and smiled

"Kendall and hailey are coming soon" I said, as he nodded, proceeding to wash out the shampoo in his hair. "Selena had gone home to her..."

He furrowed his eyebrows and turned of the water, and taking a towel as he started drying his body. "So? They're friends, aren't they?"

"Nope" I answered, popping the P. "Kendall's never liked her, and vice versa. I thought you knew that"

He shrugged and slipped on the briefs and kissed my cheek. "How about we make some breakfast and keep our minds off of Selena"