10. These three seconds will change everything

Ariana's POV

it's been 2 weeks since i've been on the Jimmy Fallon show, telling about the breakup. I'm also exactly 5 weeks into my pregnancy, which has been the most life changing phase in my life. My stomach has become very bloated and, as I was saying before, when I gain weight it's very noticeable so there's been many headlines of me becoming either fat, pregnant or just have a binge eating disorder. But i've literally gone up 2 sizes, which has forced me to have to change up the performance outfits. Everyone in my team knows about me and Justin, but no one knows about the pregnancy ( except Justin, Kendall and Hailey  )....Not even my mom. She doesn't even know that i am dating Justin. I know, i should tell her, but i don't know how to. I know that i can tell her anything but...i just... don't know.

Other than that, I've started my tour again. I've toned down the dancing just a little bit cause i get so tired. I've moved in with Justin, but still go to my house occasionally to get clothes and makeup. Justin has been a lot in the studio lately and haven't spent that much time with me lately. Justin has dropped his single 'What do you mean' which is a amazing song. he's finally home a little more.

"What do you want the gender to be?" I asked, as Justin and I where cuddling in the sofa. He was laying down and I leaned my head on his chest.

"Honestly i don't really care if it is a he or a she, As long as he or she is healthy and knows they are loved" He said making my heart warm up. I obviously agreed with him. "But if i am going to have to choose, i want a boy"

"Do you have any reasons?" I asked, curious.

"Yes, cause if we get a son and we get a daughter later, he can beat up the guy that broke our daughters heart" He said, smirking. I scooted up and kissed him, I couldn't take his cuteness. He smiled onto the kiss.

"When are we coming out as a couple?" He said, pouting. "I want to show that you're mine, and only mine"

"Soon" I sighed, running my hand through my hair

"We both know how long 'Soon' is" He laughed, as i joined into the laughter. I took up my phone checking on it. when i was about to close it, i saw the pregnancy app, which i had forgotten i had. I tapped onto it and filled the blanks, and soon enough i had just made a account, out of curiousness.

"Justin" I slapped Justin's chest. He laughed and looked at me, while i was still gazing onto my phone "Our baby is the size of a kidney bean"

He just laughed at my curiousness and kissed my cheek. I locked my phone and put it away "Let's go make something to eat" he said patting onto the sofa

"Sure, but no kidney beans" I laughed, walking down to the kitchen with Justin behind me. When i opened the fridge it was literally empty. "We need to go grocery shopping"

"Good idea" He said pointing at me. I laughed, sighing. We started writing a list of stuff we needed. After some minutes of writing down the list was very long with groceries. When we we where completely done, Justin grabbed his keys and we got into his car driving off to the nearest supermarket. We got inside and got a cart.

"I'm getting into it" I laughed, climbing into the cart, pulling my knees up to my face and wrapping my arms around my legs.

"Okay, what's on the the list?" he asked. I looked onto the list

i started telling what we needed, as he was running back and forward to aisle to aisle getting stuff. He teased me and let go of the cart, which went in full speed. The cart I was in, almost destroyed the bread aisle. When we had gotten everything, i couldn't sit in the cart, because it was full so i leaned onto the cart right next to justin, pushing the heavy cart. We walked past the cookie aisle and i stopped grabbing those cookies I gave to jimmy, which are amazing.