9. New york.

Ariana's Pov

I fluttered my eyes open with the harsh ringing sound hitting my ears. I felt a slight nausea in the pit of my stomach but just shrugged it off, it was obviously just morning sickness. As I opened my eyes my brain started functioning and I remembered the plans for today. I was going to fly out to New York for the jimmy Fallon interview, and I was going to bring Kendall And Hailey, which I am super excited for. But i'm not that very excited of leaving him for New York. ( No i don't have a affair with New York ) , and now that I was going to go and stay there until tomorrow, I decided to cuddle a bit with him, with the time I has left

I rolled closer to him and wrapped my arms around his torso, wrapping my legs over his body making him groan and grab my ass. "Well good morning to you too, babe" I chuckled, he chuckled too with his deep morning voice. He turned around to face me

"I'm going to miss you" he said huskily, pouting. kissing my forehead. How can someone be cute as fuck at the same time as they're practically a sex god? "Wait no, I'm going to miss the both of you" he said rubbing my stomach, which i sighed in relief of cause it made the nausea ease. I silently moaned meanwhile he rubbed onto the spot where i had a slight pain. I saw him smirking. Suddenly I heard footsteps and i remembered that Kendall and Hailey were here which made me freak out jumping off the bed rushing to the bathroom, with a blanket covering by my fully exposed body, making me look like a complete idiot, locking the door behind me. I heard the door open, and slightly heard Kendall's voice.

"Was that a moan" I heard her saying, almost causing me to laugh, cause i put Justin in a hard position. "Where you watching porn?"

I couldn't help myself. I covered my mouth and a muffled laugh came out, before Justin could even answer. I heard footsteps come closer to the bathroom which made me nervous as hell.

"Is anyone in there" I heard hailey's voice. They started fiddling on the lock. I looked through the room for somewhere i could hide before the door was knocked down. but before i could get a spot to hide, the door opened and I stood there like a deer in headlights. Hailey's jaw dropped and started laughing, and so did Kendall. Kendall probably knew that i was in here.

"No fucking way" Hailey laughed. Walking over to me throwing her arm around my shoulder making me awkwardly laugh. "How long has this been going on?"

I slowly eyed Kendall, glaring at her, who was laughing silently. I sighed "About one month..." I slowly admitted. I looked in the little space between Kendall's shoulder and the door frame and got eye contact with Justin. She hit my chest playfully "AND WHY HAVEN'T YOU TOLD ME BEFORE, I WANTED TO KNOW AT LEAST BEFRORE I HEAR Y'ALL MAKING A SEX TAPE?"

"Sorry" I shrugged, chuckling

"Was that you moaning? Where you guys having sex?" Hailey asked, scrunching her nose. I laughed.

"Yes, and no" I answered laughing. She eyed me, giving me the 'tell me the truth' look. "What?! We didn't!" I said shrugging my shoulders.

"This is going to be a interesting trip" She said, wiggling her eyebrows. "Now say goodbye to your lover and get your stuff, we need to leave"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I have so many questions" Hailey said as our jet drifted into the air. "But i'm going to start with, how and when you become a "Thing" " she said putting up air quotes I sighed looking down, fiddling with my hands, debating on wether if I should tell her about the pregnancy or not.