7. Media.

Ariana's POV

I woke up with a pair of arms wrapped around my body, and a breeze flying through the room which gave me some chills. I still had the slight pain in my cheek, but not as much as yesterday. I turned around to face Justin so that I could wake him up with a kiss, but when I did, i saw that the little purple colour on his eye that Sean hit him, was purple. Like really purple. I gasped and he woke up, looking dizzy, blinking out of step, which looked hilarious.

"Baby!" I whisper-yelled, rubbing the damaged part of the closed eyelid. He furrowed his eyebrows and opened his eyes.

"What" He asked with his husky morning voice, sounding confused. I pushed myself of the bed and dragged him out of the bed and walked into the bathroom that was connected with my bedroom and showed him the mirror. He readjusted the light, squinting his eyes and blinking, and then realised. He gasped and touched the part

"DON'T TOUCH IT" i screamed, taking his arm away.

"YOU TOUCHED IT" he whined

"WELL I CAN TOUCH IT" I answered back. A smirk plastered all over his face and was about to open his mouth but i stopped him, knowing he would say a dirty joke.

"What?" He shrugged, making me laugh and shake my head, and his childish smirk was still plastered all over his face

"Imagine if paparazzi's see this" I commented "They're going to go nuts"

"They go nuts every time a celebrity tweets" He replied, causing me to laugh. I decided to change into one of my Victoria secrets onesies, that had a buttflap ( yes a buttflap. They are amazing ) Justin just had his boxers, showing his perfectly sculpted muscles. We where walking down the stairs, on our way to eat breakfast. "Nice butt flap" He laughed. I just glared at him.

"It's actually really nice to have it open" I answered.

"I'm sure it is, now that i'm around" He smirked. I glared once again. I have a feeling I'll be hearing lots of dirty jokes. When we where about to turn around the corner to go into the kitchen, Frankie walked around the corner

"Good morning ariana" He said just before he could see us. When he had his eyes on us for about 0.25 seconds he freaked out and screamed "JUSTIN BIEBER" . Frankie is such a belieber, but i think it's adorable how he has a crush on my baby daddy. I heard Justin chuckle, and smiled.

"WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU EYE" Frankie yelled once again, covering his mouth.

"ummm, I and-" He said but i quickly cut him off.

"He fell and hit his face" I answered for Justin, of course lying. Justin looked over at me and furrowed his eyebrows

"Y-Yeah" He at stuttered nodding. He looked back at Frankie and smiled. Frankie furrowed his eyebrows suspicious but waved it of and smiled with his illuminating smile.

"..What are you doing here anyways?" Frankie asked, realizing the situation now. Justin looked over at me and raised his eyebrows asking for permission to tell. First i hesitated, but then I gave in and I slowly nodded.

"We're...Dating" Justin smiled. Frankie jumped up and down covering his mouth looking like some sort of ape, causing me to laugh hysterically. After a while Frankie suddenly stopped and looked at me serious

"What about Sean" Frankie asked.

"We...He....It wasn't working out" I said half smiling. "But i found someone that I think i'll love for a long time" I smiled pecking cheek. Frankie covered his mouth and faintly gasped, aw'ing.

"Anyway, I have to go, so i'll leave you two lovebirds alone" He smiled. I nodded and we said our goodbyes. I trusted Frankie that we wouldn't say anything to anyone about this, so I didn't mention it. After the door shut we heard frankie screaming 'WOOO' and 'YEEEEEEEEEEEEES' which caused us to laugh.