chaptire six.

'*•

'*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*'

Charles🤍
I want you to come to Azerbaijan with me, for the race weekend.

But how? Iwill need to book plane tickets and f1 tickets aswell.

Don't worry, this one's on me Paris.

Paris was shocked. She couldn't believe Charles wanted her to go with him this weekend. But then worry hit her. She didn't know what to wear or take with her, so she went to her wardrobe and picked out a few nice outfits.

Charles would pick her up just before 8am tomorrow ahead of their flight. Pierre and Lando would also be joining the flight on Charles's private jet. This meant his girlfriend was also coming.
Charlotte.

After Paris packed her channel suitcase, she headed to the bathroom to apply her skincare carefully. Then, gently brushing her long blonde hair before changing into her pyjamas and laying down on her comfy king size bed.

She enjoyed her 7 hour sleep until it was time to get up and ready for the lovely day ahead after hearing her annoying alarm.

She rose from her bed and got herself ready. Not really knowing what to wear for the flight, she threw on some Nike sports leggings matched with a white Nike jumper.

After getting dressed, she closed her suitcase putting in the last few essentials and went towards her door. Charles said he would pick Paris up as Charlotte was driving herself to the airport.

She looked outside the window to see the black Matt Ferrari outside of her apartment complex. Quickly noticing, she put her white air forces 1's and carried her bag downstairs to the exit of the apartment complex.

"Hey." She says watching Charles get out of the car to help Paris. "Good morning." He says giving you a quick hug before helping her out her luggage in the back of the car.

"After you." He says opening the car door for her. "Thank you." She replies with a soft smile as she watches Charles take a seat in the drivers seat. "Charles you really didn't have to take me with you." She says feeling guilty that he payed everything for her. "Honestly I'm happy your coming. You make me  feel happy Paris." He says as he looks towards her. Their eyes meet for a split second before Paris breaks the eye contact and looks away from him into the distance of the city.

He continues to look back at her form time to time admiring how pretty she looked whilst watching the world outside of the car.

Once they arrive to the airport Charles and Paris both get out of the car heading towards the entrance. They both spot Pierre, Lando and Luisa. "Hey guys." Says Charles giving Lando a hug. "Paris!" Says Pierre to her. "Hi." She says smiling as he gives her a hug. Charles looks at Pierre coldly as Paris and Pierre give each other a hug.

"Should we go check in?" Charles asks everyone and they nod in agreement. After checking in a giving their bags away everyone heads to security but Paris has stopped behind searching for something in her longchamp bag. "Crap" she says to herself realising she'd forgotten her phone charger at home.

Just as Charles was about to talk to Paris who he assumed was next to her, he looked and saw she wasn't there. Worry hit him as he quickly looked back and saw Paris kneeling down on the floor looking inside her bag. "You guys go ahead." Charles says to the group. "I'm just going to check up on Paris but we'll catch up on the flight." Charles continues and everyone nods in agreement.

He quickly runs back to see Paris still kneeling down on the floor searching through her bag. "Are you okay?" He asks kneeling down next to her placing his hand on her back for reassurance. She looks up into his eyes for a moment. "I forgot my phone charger at home." She responds giving up searching and starts zipping her bag up. "Paris I can get you a new one" he says as they both stand up now making the height difference between them more visible. "No it's okay I'll just buy one after security." She responds. "just let me take care of it." He says looking into her eyes. "you're such a gentleman." She responds. "I know." He says teasingly receiving a light slap from the monegasque girl.

They head to security together and get through quite swiftly before walking into the duty free area. They were meant to be headed to get a charger for Paris however the perfumes had distracted her. She walked into the ysl perfume booth and was smelling some of the products. Even Charles joined in sniffing a few of the seductive scents. "I love this one." Charles says causing Paris to turn around in shock. "Your smelling women's  perfume?" She asks puzzled. "Why wouldn't I be." He responds with a grin. "Here smell this." He says passing it to Paris. "It would smell amazing on you." He whispers slightly into her ear causing her hairs on her arms to rise as she received chills from his deep and mesmerising voice.

Around 10 minutes later they came out with a small bag of which was the perfume Charles said would smell amazing on her and then made their way to purchase a charger for Paris so her phone would not die on this trip. Once they'd bought her necessities they continued walking and passed a few restaurants which caught Charles' attention. "So." He says turning his head towards her.
"Do you want to go grab something to eat?" Asks Charles.

'*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*'

•*'