Part 10: Lets collaborate

In the days following the award show, Jimin seemed to restore back to his normal self. He was talkative and showed additional warmth towards me. Placing food into my plate with his chopsticks or affectionately hugging my arm whenever given the chance. Typical Jimin behavior, as this is how he ordinarily treats us.

I myself attempted to reciprocate his actions. I was hoping that he could feel at ease near me again. I couldn't take back the hurtful words I spoke, but I could treat him well. While doing my best to ignore the part of me that still felt aroused by him.

Gratitude, at first, eased the frets that prickled its thorns at me. Observing his seemingly contented demeanor should have been enough. Yet the occurrence at the award show weighed on my mind.

Truthfully, everything still weighed on my mind. Pressing at my sanity. I ran my fingers across my lips. The lips that kissed him, tasted his mouth.

I felt a pulling at my loins. I sighed and sucked in deeply. Crossing my legs, I tried to contain the feeling. I will set aside a time to confront him with all of my questions.

For now, if things remained this way, I could force myself to feel placated. Needing time to truly figure out what I wanted. Or... what he really wanted.
I didn't think anything could ever really be the same between us again.

His earlier advances had left me troubled. I've never looked at Jimin with such lust before.

Yes, I admit that I've admired his features every now and then, but I've never desired him so deeply... until seeing him with someone else. Was he really only attracted to me when he was drunk? Who was that boy. Why was Jimin so comfortable with him?

The questions dug at me once more. I wrinkled my forehead, perplexed.

"Jin," I eased his name out casually, while motioning for him to sit with me.

He rose from his seat and lingered by my side as if he wanted to read my body language before engaging his involvement further. "Yeah?"

"I have a question..."

"Go on." He lifted his chin as he inched closer, realizing that I wanted to keep the conversation private from the others.

"Who was that raven haired idol with Jimin at the award show?"

"Why? Are you jealous Namjoonshii?" He gave an exaggerated wink. Poking at my side teasingly.

My expression didn't change, hoping he would notice how serious I truly was about my question. My eyes pleaded with embarrassment for an answer.

He searched my face and gave a look of realization. "Ah..well that was Min-jae. He isn't insanely popular or anything, but you've met him before. At least a year ago or so. He is in a group called Infinite Blue. Don't you remember? He came by the Hybe office a few times. He wanted a contract with the company but didn't make the cut. His hair was brown then."

No. I didn't remember. I also never paid attention to who Jimin affiliated himself with. Now, I felt forced to notice.

"I don't remember him." I admitted. "His face is pretty distinguishable. Are you sure I have met him?"

Jin grinned as he folded his arms behind his head, leaning back. "Plastic surgery is a wonderful thing."

My phone buzzed on the table, notifying me of a message from Instagram. Forcing my concentration to it.

I lifted it to my face. It was a message from Actress Lee Ha-Eun, also known as Celeste. We followed each other on the platform but never really met before.

[Hello Namjoon Oppa. I wanted to reach out to you about a possible collaboration. Would you be willing to meet for a coffee tomorrow? I can send a time and location. I will await your response.♡]

Is this real? Why didn't this go through Hybe first? Why is she contacting me instead of her agency?

"Give me a second," I muttered to Jin.

I cleared my throat, standing to leave the room. I headed outside in need of privacy and silence. I dialed manager Chung and waited. My foot rustled against the cement while leaning against the balcony railing. I listened to the phone ring with anticipation.

The Managers voice sounded surprised. "Aigooo Namjoon, how are you? I've been meaning to call you."

"I need to discuss something with you, Manager Chung." I pondered the instagram message with him, seeking his guidance.

"Go ahead and meet her tomorrow. See what she has to offer. Don't worry about bringing the other members. It's just technicalities until we decide we are ready to actually collaborate. I've been in contact with her company. I forgot to inform you that she may reach out. Our office has been busy, so I haven't had the time nor the resources to send anyone else. I trust your judgment. Report back after you two meet, and we will go from there."

He sounded confident, but the conversation felt alarmingly rushed.
The line clicked, ending the call. My gut feeling wasn't good. This didn't feel very organized to me.

I couldn't pinpoint a reason besides that, but it was there.

 I don't mind waiting. [MinJoon]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें