Part 20: Touch me 🔞

Mature content warning, sexual.

"Jimin y-you can't be serious, we can't do this here. What if someone catches us!?" I tried to free my hand. He held it captive in place, guiding it closer to his inner thigh. He was already hard.

"Touch me." He laid his head back. Parting his lips to exhale, focusing on me expectantly.

My heart was in my throat, my eyes darted back and forth between him and his hospital door. Every part of me yearned to touch him and more, but even with all my desires, I felt insanely on edge at the moment.

I've never done this to anyone before, what if I'm bad at it? What if we get caught?

"H-how do you want me to do it?" My face reddened. I was almost always sure of myself, but he wrecks my self confidence. Being with him makes me dizzy and nervous, in the best ways.

"Touch me, the way you touch yourself. I want to see what your hand feels like. I've always imagined the feeling, but now I want to know for sure." His grin was erotic, his eyes softened. The coo in his voice was like that of a siren, drawing a sailor to the sea. Ready to drown me.

How often has he thought about me like this?

I shifted my hand to my mouth, licking it before returning it. I couldn't ignore my aches for him anymore. Grasping him, I was surprised by his length and thickness. Every part of my body throbbed with adrenaline and lust. Even like this, in a hospital bed, he looked so sexy. Picture perfect, I wanted to consume him. Take every inch of him for myself. Selfishly and greedily.

I want to hear him scream my name, but just not here.

"Only I can have you like this." I softly bit my own tongue after speaking the words, feeling jealous at the idea of anyone else touching him. A cold chill struck me at the thought that others probably have had him, and enjoyed him.

"Oh yeah?" Jimin moaned, his perfect voice purring with pleasure as I served gentle strokes at first. Feeling his full length as I jacked my hand across his shaft. His whines and moans grew louder, squirming under my touch. He crumpled his bedsheets between his fist. "Ahhh-ahhhhh mmm."

"Jimin shhhh, you'll get us caught." I covered his mouth with my other hand. Trying to ignore my own growing erection.

I can't believe I'm actually touching him like this. I've never even let my mind wander this far.

Spitting into my hand, I gave more force behind my strokes. Melting at the sight of his eyes rolling back and his hips pressing himself further into my grasp. He slid away my hand covering his mouth, and entered two of my fingers instead. Sucking and running his tongue around them. His soft pouty lips would have looked even better somewhere else.

I held a groan in my throat at the sensation. Flexing the muscles in my arms to make sure I kept rhythm without tiring out. Doing my best to help him attain satisfaction.

Im so hard right now what do I do. I want him, but I can't take him right here..can I?

This continued atleast a few more minutes, until Jimin brought my fingers from inside his mouth, speaking through his moans. "Im close, I'm close Joon-ah. Ahhh unhhhh it feels so good when you touch me."

My lips crushed into his, wanting to silence him as I felt him twitch hard in my hand, his petite body shook. He released, letting it splurt out. I felt it run down my forearm as it splattered his covers. My lips remained locked on him, allowing him to whine his orgasm into my mouth.

I pulled back, taking in the sight of the mess leftover from his euphoria. There was a lot. He smiled as he panted, showing fulfillment for the result.

"Let me find s-something to clean you up" I stood shaking. Fully aware that my body was still responding, and begging for more. My eyes scanned the room, looking for something to use until I heard the door click open. Panick took over as I threw myself back into my seat. Covering my lap with my arms, leaning forward as to hide my predicament.

Jimin gradually covered himself, not seeming startled in the least when the elder nurse appeared in the door, making her way to us. She frowned when she gazed up from her clipboard, spotting me.

She must remember me from last time, did she see anything? Did someone hear us?

Jimin spoke nonchalantly, even laughing during his engagement with her. He acted as if he wasn't just moaning and succumbing to my grasp moments ago. Reading the thoughts on my face like a book, he outstretched his hand stroking my leg. Aiming to soothe me, even while knowing I was silently suffering in my own aroused condition. He was loving this, the sexual deviant. Pervert, would be a better word. I knocked his hand away with a warning glance.

Jimin pretended to feign innocence, but I knew better.

How is he so perfect at playing coy? I'll have to wait and relieve myself at home. Damn you Jimin, but hell.. if I won't think about you while I do.