Part 24: Just take a little more 🔞

Warning 18+ sexual content.

My focus shifted to my phone when it buzzed twice in my pocket. Jimin's arms were still locked around me. Behind us, I could still hear the drifting of the waves against the sand. The sound of it was much louder than before, and the tide was pulling in. Birds squawked wildly in the distance. If I didn't know better, I would have mistaken it all for an omen. A bad one.

Easing out my phone, I discovered messages from an unknown number. Warily sighing, I opened them.

[You two look happy.]

[Don't get too comfortable]

The next text was a picture of Jimin and I kissing.

My eyes flickered with fury, I snapped my head around in every direction, trying to spy where he could be standing.
I know it's him.

Jimin must have felt my body tense. He turned his face up to me in concern. "What's wrong?"

I faked a smile, kissing his forehead while simultaneously turning my phone off. I will deal with that later.

"It's getting late. Let's head in together, hmh?"

Jimin agreed and assisted in cleaning up, we wanted to leave the beach the way we found it. I loved how easily he shared the same morals as myself, dancing around as he collected trash that wasn't even ours. For just a small moment, watching him melted away my worries. He is part of the good still left in this world.

Grinning, I ran over to swoop him up. "Now it's time to collect what's mine." I threw him over my shoulder, carrying him with one arm, the basket in the other. I was showing off, just a bit. He laughed the whole way until we made it to the parked car.

After stowing away the basket, I instructed the driver on the location of where to drop us off.

It was nestled by the shore, a lengthy drive from where we held our picnic. Its siding was painted white, adorning soft blue on the window frames. Barely visible in the darkness of the night. Not that I really cared what it looked like. My focus was on something else. Someone else.

My body surged, I was losing patience but also gaining excitement. I can finally have him to myself. We barely made it into the door, almost forgetting to turn on the light. "Come here." I breathed.

I needed to be inside him tonight.

Jimin stepped close, parting his lips teasingly. The tension was killing me. His eyes narrowed with intensity as his hands slid into my pants, massaging me. I throbbed from his touch and forced my mouth down onto his, kissing roughly until my own lips felt swollen. I lifted him in my arms, carrying him into the bedroom. My mouth remained on his until we passed through the doorway. Once I set him down, he lowered to his knees, unbuttoning my shorts. Pulling the zipper with his teeth.

"Fuck Jimin, you're so sexy."

He hesitated before spitting and licking across my shaft. My legs shook with pleasure, groaning with every touch. I moaned as he enclosed his plump lips around me, taking me into his mouth and sucking hard. "Yes, just like that Jimin."

Gripping the back of his head, my body felt ready to explode any second. I gritted my teeth as his head bobbed up and down, drool dripped from the sides of his mouth. My gaze remained on him, his lips did indeed look perfect circled around me. I clutched his jaw firmly, lifting his head. "Mmm stand up."

He obeyed, wiping the spit from his face. My fingers traced the buttons of his shirt, undoing them until it slid off. I ran my tongue over his bare chest and down to his stomach, removing his shorts with a few tugs. My hand rested on the curve of his back as I gently instructed him to lay onto the bed, pressing his legs apart.

"Relax." I whispered, pulling off my own shirt. I wet two of my fingers in his mouth to tease at his entrance, making him squirm. I bent continuing with my tongue, lapping at his asshole until finally easing inside him. He moaned, clenching around my inserted finger. His facial expressions made me feel immoral as I twisted about his insides.

I inserted the second finger and then a third. I really wanted to make sure to loosen him up correctly, but Jimin's moans were making me grow very impatient.

I don't know if im doing this right. I've never been with a man before, but my creeping suspicion is that he has been with plenty.

Jealousy found me once more, radiating hot through my sides. Jimin reached up to stroke my face. It was as if he could sense my thoughts.

"Let me help," he spoke soothingly, pushing me onto my back.

He slobbered onto me and jacked my shaft a few times, making sure I was still hard. How could I not be hard with the sight of him before me and the way he touched me.

He lowered himself, guiding me in his hand towards his entrance.

What if I hurt him or get out of control? I've come close to harming him so many times. Just this once, I want to pleasure him.

He inserted me slowly and then fully. My body began to spasm in euphoria of his tightness. Truthfully, he was tight enough for it to almost hurt. Jimin moaned loud, tilting his head back, eyes squeezed shut.

"Ah Jimin-ah." I grabbed his hips as he rocked forward slightly. Both of us began moaning in unison as he grinded on top of me.

How can someone feel so good. What if I bust too early? Im not ready to stop.

My hand snaked through his hair, I pulled it while rolling over, forcing him on his stomach, face down. I re-entered roughly, giving hard strokes. My hips slammed into his ass, making the bed shake. Jimin nearly screamed as he took me, helpless under my grasp. I kept my strokes fast-paced, letting the pressure fill his stomach. Muffled whines emitted from his throat. "Ahhh-ahhhhh, mmmm." I forced myself as deep as I could go, maintaining rhythm until my body grew tired of the position.

I rolled him over again, putting him onto his back and forcing his knees apart with my hands. Penetrating again. I wanted to see his face as it contorted in pleasure.

My lips collided with his as I bent forward to continue in deeper while simultaneously kissing him. I wanted to devour every inch of his body.

"H-hyung," he whined, gripping the headboard above him. "I'm gonna -"

"Wait for me," I warned.

"I can't." Tears slid down his face.

I slowed down as I saw the tears. Am I hurting him?

The rapture of pleasure was too intense. I felt unable to hold back. "Just take a little more, Jimin." My body trembled as I quickened my pace into him again, my free hand caressed down to grasp him. I jacked his dripping tip, guiding him close to releasing with me.

We continued until he moaned loudly, splattering my chest and stomach. His face reddened as his eyes rolled back. I released seconds later, filling his insides, leaving no room for more. Some of it leaked from his ass and onto the bed.
"Fuck." I panted, leaning forward in attempt to catch my breath and check on him.

"Are you alright?" I stroked his face with worry. "You were crying, did I hurt you?"

"Im okay." He smirked. "You felt sooo good Namjoon-ah. I couldn't handle it."

I'm relieved.

I pressed kisses into his face while still admiring him.

"Let's wash up, okay?"

He nodded tiredly. "Okay."

I lifted him into my arms, wrapping his legs around me. He laid his head on my shoulder as I steadily tried to hold him and walk to the bathroom. It was a struggle. My legs felt weak and shaky, but I wouldn't dare drop him.