Part 11: Kiss me 🔞

18+ Mature warning.

No sooner than I finished the phone call, Jimin appeared at my side. He cautiously eased his body beside mine and peered over the balcony railing.

I acknowledged him without speaking and leaned into him. I wanted him to feel comfortable near me again.

"Is everything okay?" He asked softly.

"Mhm." I answered, still feeling unsure.
Should I tell him? What would he think about the whole Celeste situation?

Silence filled the air between us. The sun was beginning to set, and a hue of golden light shimmered across Jimin's heavenly features. I wondered if he really could be an angel. Or was he actually the devil, because lately I have been burning in his own self constructed hell.

Jimin ran his tongue across his lips and turned his face up towards mine. "Namjoonie," he whispered while leaning in and kissing at the corner of my mouth.

I tensed, and goosebumps rose on my skin. It really was my full intention to resist him this time, I didn't want to continue to entertain his flirtatious behavior. Especially when things seemed to be getting back to normal, but I knew I couldn't help myself.

"Kiss me," Jimin beckoned in a low tone when he felt me pull away. He lifted his face towards mine again with more determination. There was no denying my attraction for him.

Fine. I can play games too, Jimin.

I inhaled as I turned my head and caught his next kiss on my lips. My hands slipped down his waist as I mumbled just loud enough for him to hear, "Is this what you want? Because I can give you what you want, I'll bend you over right here."

I hope he doesn't call my bluff. I've never been inside of a man yet, but he is toying with me too much. This would be a good time to question his intentions, but I don't want to stop what is happening this very moment. I want to relish it.

I bit his bottom lip and pulled it slightly. His face followed the command of my teeth. I released him and kissed down into his mouth. He leaned, bending backward against the balcony railing. My body trapped him there, forced to follow his movement. He seemed so small and delicate compared to me. This always made me feel more protective over him. Yet, the only thing running through my mind was the undignified things I wanted to do to him. He was pushing me to the edge again. It felt like I was once more losing my control.

I closed my eyes as I continued to kiss him. I was afraid to look at him. I was scared that I would see horns growing from his head instead of wings sprouting from his back.

Jimin's soft moans became louder and louder. At this point, I knew anyone walking below would hear him.

"Hmmmm, you're such a little brat," I breathed. My fingers caressed through his blonde hair, stroking it gently at first. He taunted me by massaging the outline of my member that was restricted under my pants. It throbbed and twitched from the pressure that was waiting to be released.

His eyes widened, and his face bore the expression of someone who now looked vulnerable. Jimin was now realizing the effect he had on me.  He was mine to take. I titled my head, raising an eyebrow as I observed this. Taking in my view of him, I knew how easily I could govern his body. My lips curled into a villainous smirk.

Oh, the havoc I could cause. I guess this makes me the devil now.

I snatched his blonde locks into my fist and jerked his head back. He whined out as his head tilted forcefully in my grasp. My teeth gently sank into the side of his neck, careful not to actually harm him. I felt so hungry for him in ways that I couldn't explain, and no matter how much I tried to resist, I wanted more.

Jimin instantly submitted as he felt my fingers toy with the clasp of his jeans. I unbuttoned them and tugged them down to reveal his hips.

"Do you want them to watch?" Jimin gestured teasingly to the building where the others were still inside, most likely oblivious to what we were doing out here.

My heart raced. The thought of the group members catching us like this made the act even more exciting. "Fuck, I don't care who sees." I responded with a low groan. My free hand reached back to pull over a chair from a nearby table. It was nestled in a place where we usually lounged outside.

Seating myself, I forced him into my lap. He fell into my body willingly and sat facing me. His feet barely touched the cement floor of the balcony as he straddled my thighs.

I cradled his ass and pulled him closer, Jimin smirked while gripping the back of the chair head. He was bracing himself for whatever I was about to do to him. Confidence was now surging through his body, and I wanted to have him panting on his hands and knees as punishment for it.

I slipped my hand inside his pants. The warmth of his flesh sent my body into a frenzy. I unzipped my shorts in a fit of desperation, ready to stir myself around his insides. "Jimin, it hurts too much, im so hard. Don't tease me anymore. Let me have you."

My breath shortened with excitement as he pulled his pants down further in response. His bare ass rested in my lap, and I greedily spread his perfectly shaped cheeks in my hands.

Then, before I even had the chance to insert one of my fingers. The sound of his phone startled me, almost causing me to drop him entirely. His ringtone was deafening. He attempted to quickly silence it, but wasn't fast enough to hide the caller ID.

[Min-Jae Hyung ♡]

I clicked my tongue and sighed loudly, pushing him from my lap. He stumbled but was able to catch himself. I stood, turning my back to him while attempting to contain my anger. Heat was building in my chest as I tried to swallow the lump in my throat.

"Answer it." I dared him with a jealous tone.

"Namjoon, wait." Jimin stuttered as he pulled his pants back up to his waist.

"Aish, this is driving me crazy." I spoke under my breath and rubbed my face.

Jimin seized my arm and pulled me around to face him. When our gaze met, his lips went for mine. I turned my head and refused the kiss. It wouldn't be enough to satisfy my jealousy.

The hot and intense moment between us evaporated. Just like that. From one stupid phone call.

"I don't know what to say." He chewed his lip through a hoarse whisper.

He couldn't seem to hide what looked like a twinge of disappointment as he stepped away from me. I certainly could not hide mine. Especially as I watched him walk away, phone in hand.

Seriously? That's it? That's all he has to say to me? I bet he is on his way to call him back. After teasing me like a fool. Is he going to let him finish what I just started??

He raised the phone to his ear, and my heart dropped.

Fine. I won't stop you...do what you want, Jimin. I won't shatter my pride any further.

The truth was, I wanted to stop him. I yearned to pin him on his back and fuck him into tears. I wanted my body to make him forget about Min-Jae. The way I felt about him didn't feel fair.

Why can't he feel the same about me?

I decided to let him go. Once again, Jimin left me jealous, confused, and longing.

Fortunately, I had no time to dwell on that. I needed to prepare for tomorrow's meeting, which inevitably made me feel nervous.