Prologue

Hana POV

I was on a mission to find Minho. Now knowing that Ara liked Jisung, I was ready to play cupid and do everything in my power to get them together.  And that meant finding Jisung's bestie to hopefully get some more information.

I eventually found him in the kitchen searching through the pantry for something.  Okay that's totally not sus.

"Hey, Minho?" I asked, causing him to jump.

"Jeez Hana you scared me," he said, looking up.  "But what's up?"

I eventually told him about Ara's crush on Jisung, only for him to confess that Jisung liked her too.  I clapped in excitement, Minho laughing at my actions.

"Operation make Jisung and Ara date is a go" I said excitedly.  Minho simply watched on with a calm smile.  Something about the way he presented himself made me intrigued about him.  He's hot Hana, just admit it.

Yeah, maybe he was a little hot.  Scratch that, really hot.

How the fuck is he always so composed??

"First off, I'll go and tell Jisung that he needs to confess to Ara," Minho said, snapping me out of my thoughts.

We finally agreed to join the others, as I noticed Minho talking to Jisung.  After a while, Minho spotted me, giving me two thumbs up, silently signaling that the plan was now in full swing.

I felt butterflies in my stomach as I smiled back at him.  I felt this way either because I was playing matchmaker for my best friend or because I was working with Minho to make it happen.  I think deep inside, I knew what the real reason was.

-- a/n --

For those of you who may be a bit confused or need your memory refreshed, this same scene can be found in Roommates, part 9 where Hana pulls Minho aside to try and set up Jisung and Ara, except this time, it's in Hana's pov so you get to see what was really going on in her mind ;)

Yeah, the prologue is really short but the actual chapters will be longer so dw :)

Also, just to preface, the next part will take place the day after, when Jisung and Ara decide to confront Hana and Minho.  I apologize for all of these random skips haha, it's a little tricky to write this centered around two characters who also had big roles in Roommates, while also trying to avoid too much overlap between the two so bear with me :D