3

After riding a roller coaster, Jisung insisted we went on the Ferris Wheel next.  As we approached the line, I realized that each cart held two people.  Who the fuck makes a Ferris Wheel that can only hold two people per cart??

"Damn looks like this only holds two people per cart," I sighed.  "Ara, wanna ride it together?"

She subtly glanced at Jisung, which was enough for me to get the message loud and clear.

"Oh yeah never mind I'm good," I quickly said, backing away from them.  "You two have fun.  I'll go annoy Felix now."

"Sorry Hana, I'm riding with Changbin," Felix said just as I was about to open my mouth.

"You know what, fuck you Felix," I replied, now irritated that both of my best friends ditched me.

"You know, you're not the only one whose best friend left you for someone else," a voice said from behind me.  Even without turning, I knew who it was.

"Very true," I sighed, facing Minho.  We both glanced at Ara and Jisung, who were in their own lovey dovey world. "Well guess you're stuck with me, Minho."

"Amazing," he smiled, leaving me confused as to whether or not he actually meant it.

We were one of the first pairs to get onto the Ferris Wheel which meant we had to wait until the rest of the group got onto their carts before the ride actually began.  As we began inching up higher and higher into the sky, I took in the view of the entire amusement park.

"Wow, the view is so pretty," I gasped, being able to see everything.

"Like you," I thought I heard Minho blurt out quietly.  I turned my head to face him, eyebrows scrunched in confusion.

"What did you just say?"

"What? Nothing," Minho chuckled uneasily.  His body language gave it all away, the way he couldn't sit still and the fact that he immediately began fidgeting with his hands.

Oh he is definitely not getting away with this

"Do you find me attractive?" I asked, surprising even myself with that question.

After a short pause, Minho fired the same question back at me.  "Do you find me attractive?"

Deciding to be bold for once, I figured I might as well answer.  I mean, what could go wrong? It's not like I'm confessing I love him or anything.

"Yeah, I do," I shrugged, causing Minho to be taken aback slightly.  "Aside from the shitty personality and stuff, I guess I do find you attractive."

"Really?" Minho asked, narrowing his eyes as if he didn't believe it.  This whole time he kept teasing me that I had a crush on him but when I admit to him being good looking, he's in denial?  Wonderful logic that is.

"Yeah," I confirmed, rolling my eyes.  "Your turn to answer now."

"Well same goes for me," Minho said, sitting up a little straighter.  "Aside from the personality and all, I think you're attractive."

"I knew it!" I laughed.  "You always thought I was absolutely stunning."

"Shut it before I take back what I said," Minho threatened playfully.

We sat there in silence for a few seconds, just looking at each other.  I had a strong feeling that both of us knew our personalities were never an issue.  After all, they were basically identical.

Finally, the Ferris Wheel began to speed up.  My face was practically glued to window as I kept observing the view from the top.

"I thought someone was afraid of heights," Minho spoke up, raising an eyebrow.

"Well it's fine now because we're in a cart and the ride is going relatively slow," I explained, wondering where exactly he was going with this.

"So was that just an excuse to hold my arm during the pirate ship ride?" he asked, unable to contain his laughter.

"You're still on that?" I groaned, leaning my head back.  "It just happened in the heat of the moment okay? I panicked since I was a little scared, so I grabbed your arm."

"Did it help?"

"Did what help?"

"Holding my arm, dumbass."

I paused for a minute, pretending to think about it deeply before responding.  "Yeah, I think it did help."

"Good," Minho said, satisfied.

"I'm sure you secretly enjoyed me holding onto your arm," I said, rolling my eyes.

"Maybe I did," Minho shrugged, trying his best to maintain a poker face.  We both knew I was seeing right through it and knew that he did like it.

After a few more revolutions, the Ferris Wheel slowed down.  We finally got out of the cart and waited for the others to join us.

"How was it?" Jisung asked Minho, slinging an arm around his shoulders.

"Horrible," Minho lied, earning a punch on the arm from me.  "Hey, what was that for!"

"Horrible, really?" I questioned, even though I knew it was a complete lie.

Nevertheless, Minho faced me with a knowing smile and said  "Yeah, horrible."

He turned forward and from the corner of my eye, I could see him still smiling to himself as I did the same.  We looked at each other like that, through side glances, as we continued to walk through the park.

Things just became even more interesting.