26

"I don't know what to do!" I shouted frantically.  Ara decided to crash our apartment and her, Felix, and I were simply lounging around on the couch.  Of course, Ara wanted to know how our set up date went and when I told them about the kiss, both Ara and Felix were going crazy.

"The plan was a success!" Ara squealed.

"No, it wasn't!" I replied.  "Your stupid date thing left me even more confused."

"How so?" Felix asked, tilting his head slightly.

"I don't know," I sighed.  "I didn't even want to thing about engaging in anything romantic with him.  And now, just yesterday, I had an entire fucking make out session with him!"

"Wait wait wait," Ara said, putting her hands up.  "Did I just hear that right? A make out session?!"

"Oh my god no okay not like that," I clarified, my cheeks turning red just thinking about it.  "Well I mean we kissed but it was kind of heated? I don't know, it was kinda similar to before."

"Are you telling me you had multiple make out sessions with Minho before?!" Ara yelled, completely surprised.

"Didn't we already establish this?" I asked.  "That was... before.  Like months ago."

"Still," Felix jumped in.  "You guys would actually make out that often?"

"That's all aside from the point," I sighed.  "I need to know what to do right now, after having kissed him."

"Well what did you do the last couple times you kissed him?" Felix asked.

"That's different!" I groaned, leaning my head back in frustration.  "Things are different now."

"How so?" Ara questioned.  "I mean, there's no doubt that both of you are still attracted to each other.  Why not just keep it going?"

"Because he hurt me, Ara," I said, trying not to get too emotional.  "I can't blindly walk into this and hope that everything's going to be fine again."

"Yeah, I get that," Felix nodded.  "But from what I could tell, both of you are being extremely open with each other which is a total green flag.  We all have parts of our past that make us reluctant to do things.  But are you really going to let that dictate your entire future?"

"Agreed," Ara nodded.  "Yes, I understand Minho hurt you, but it was the fact that he made sure to fully explain everything to you since he knew he was in the wrong.  That just comes to show how invested he is in you."

After thinking about my best friends' words, I started to understand where they were coming from.  Whatever Minho pulled on me was in the past.  He made sure to apologize and actually explain the situation, so why was I holding back so much?

Not like I was opposed to all the physical touch...

"So what do you suggest I do?" I asked Ara and Felix.

"You go on a date with him," they both responded at the same time.

"An actual date this time, not one that was set up by your best friends," Ara added in cheekily.

***

Changbin:
why am i hearing just now
that yall went to the movies
without me :(

Seungmin:
???
i was not aware of this as well..?

Hyunjin:
what movie

Jeongin:
WHAT NOT FAIR
i wanna go see a movie w u guys :(

Changbin:
huh
so it wasn't just me-