4

After spending the entire day at the amusement park going on all the rides and even doing a few carnival games, we were all exhausted.

"Okay guys I'm very beat," Chan said, collapsing onto a park bench.

"Yeah same, I think we can call it a day?" Hyunjin spoke up, jointing Chan on the park bench.

"No absolutely not!" Changbin exclaimed. "Do you guys not know that they have a fireworks show the first Saturday of every month?"

"Ok and?" Minho asked, uninterested.

"Today is the first Saturday of the month and we must see it!" Changbin answered. "It'll start soon guys, come on!"

"Okay but why," Minho complained, "Its just fireworks?"

"Exactly," I chimed in, wanting to go home.  "We can watch them another day."

"I'm with Changbin on this one," Felix said, shooting a thumbs up at him. "Who doesn't love fireworks? They're so pretty!"

"Yeah stop being such a pessimist Minho," Jeongin said.

"I'm not being a pessimist I just think it's unnecessary," Minho groaned. "What are we, five?"

"Okay well regardless of what everyone says we are going to go watch them," Changbin declared, leading us to the grassy field they were being held at.

Minho and I trailed along at the back of the group, reluctant to go and see the fireworks.

"I just wanna go home and play with my cats," he sighed, kicking a pebble on the ground aimlessly.

"You have cats?" I asked, suddenly very intrigued.

"Yep, Soonie, Doongie, and Dori," he said happily.  

"Three?" I asked surprised.  I was always a cat person so I knew from a small age that I wanted one of my own cats when I was older, let alone three.

"Yeah, you got a problem?" Minho questioned, raising an eyebrow.

"What, no!" I quickly clarified.  "Are you kidding? I fucking love cats!"

"Oh, good," Minho sighed, letting out a breath.  "Then maybe you can meet them someday."

"I'd love that," I smiled.

"I'm actually moving apartments soon so they've been a little anxious seeing boxes around the place and everything slowly starting to disappear," he chuckled.

"Oh you're moving?" I asked.  "Let me know if you need any help with that."

Damn Hana, when did you become so bold??

"Will do," Minho hummed as we approached a huge grassy field.

We all sat in our own little groups along the grass, waiting for the show to start.

"This shit better be good if Changbin dragged us all here," I groaned after taking a seat next to Felix.

"Oh trust me it is," Changbin reassured. "By the end of this, you'll be thanking me."

"Doubt it," Minho scoffed after sitting on the opposite side of me. "Don't trust him."

"Hey, rude!" Changbin said, throwing an empty water bottle at Minho.

We eventually quieted down as the fireworks started.  Sure, it was mesmerizing to watch but I mean come on, we've all had to watch at least 20 in our lifetime already.

Nevertheless, I kind of enjoyed, watching the colors light up the dark sky.  As the last array of fireworks went off, Minho tapped me on the shoulder, causing me to turn to him.

He had his phone out, on the camera app.  He positioned it so that Jisung and Ara, who were sitting right in front of us, could be seen.

"Good idea," I whispered, leaning closer to Minho so I could get a better view of his phone.

He snapped a few pictures before he was satisfied with the outcome.  When he turned towards me, I was caught a little off guard at how close our faces were.  If I leaned in any closer, I would've been kissing him.

Minho's eyes darted down to my lips for a split second before returning my eye contact.  He gave me a small smirk and I challenged him by leaning in just a little closer.  I felt his breathing quicken a little right before I leaned back completely, distancing us.

That was... kinda hot.

I felt Minho's eyes on me, as if he was trying to decipher what I just did.  I smiled to myself as the show finally came to an end.

We all got up, ready to go home.  After saying our goodbyes, I rushed to Felix's car.  I didn't necessarily say bye to Minho, after what happened during the firework show.

Gotta keep things interesting, am I right?