31

The rest of the movie went by somewhat smoothly, with little slip ups.  It felt so nice being able to cuddle with Minho under the night sky, watching a movie together.  The delicious food was also an added bonus.

As the final credits rolled onto the screen, I began making my way out of the trunk, getting my heels along the way.  However, as soon as I left the warmth of all the blankets and pillows Minho set out, I was blasted with the cold breeze of the outdoors.

"Unlock your car!" I yelled, my teeth beginning to chatter.  Even though Minho's hoodie covered the top half of my body, my legs were still out in the open, freezing off by now.

"Jeez, calm down," Minho chuckled, climbing out of the trunk as well.  Instead of opening the door to the drivers seat, he opened the one for the back seat instead.  He reached in and grabbed a pair of black sweatpants, throwing them at me.

"Wow you just really wanted to see me in your clothes, huh?" I asked, catching the pants.

"Of course," Minho smirked.  "You look good in them."

"Yeah, yeah," I waved him off, wearing the sweatpants.  I immediately felt much warmer as I tied the drawstring, adjusting the huge pants to the size of my waist.  I then got into the passenger seat of the car, Minho getting in as well.

"Look away," I told him, to which he furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"I'm taking this dress off, it's annoying," I explained to him, as Minho gave me a suggestive look.

"I mean..." he trailed off.  "I definitely wouldn't mind looking."

"Yeah I'm sure you wouldn't," I teased.  "But I don't care, look away."

"Ugh fine," he groaned playfully, turning the other way.  "Tell me when you're done."

I quickly took off Minho's hoodie and then lifted the dress up to yank that off my body.  Only to find it stuck.

Right, the zipper.

I tried positioning myself in a way so that I could easily remove the zipper in the car seat but no matter how much I stretched my arm back, I couldn't get it.

Of fucking course.

"What's taking so long?" Minho asked, getting impatient.

"I need you to unzip my dress," I sighed, waiting for his reaction.

Minho spun his head around in surprise before putting on a cheeky grin.

"Gladly."

"Don't try to pull anything on me," I warned as I turned for him to unzip the dress.

"Yes ma'am," he nodded, pulling the zip down in one quick motion.  "You're all set to strip now."

"Shut the fuck up," I groaned as Minho turned back around, giving me privacy to change.  Now, I quickly yanked the dress off and wore Minho's hoodie again.

"You can look now."

Minho turned to look at me, giving me a small smile before starting the car.

"Ready to go?"

"And where exactly are we going?" I asked, secretly hoping that this date would go on for longer.

"You'll see," he grinned.

It was almost 11:30, where could he possibly be taking me at this time??

Minho drove us back into the city, which took a solid 30 minutes.  Once again, we were singing to the songs playing as well as talking about the movie.  Eventually, Minho pulled up to a big, gray building.  The exterior was rather bland so I couldn't really tell what the building was used for.