32

By the time we arrived at Minho's apartment, it was past 1 am.  Both of us were so exhausted to the point where we simply collapsed onto the couch, letting our body rest after an intense hour of dancing and fooling around.

"How did you like our date?" Minho asked, turning to face me.  Some of his hair fell onto his face and I reached over to move it aside so that I could actually see his beautiful eyes.  And, of course, be closer to him.

"I absolutely loved it," I sighed, recounting the past few hours.  "Wouldn't have had it any other way."

"I told you not to stress about it," Minho teased, which earned him a slight slap on the arm from me.

"Do you want a late night snack or too tired for that?" Minho asked.

"You know, ice cream sounds really good right now," I smiled, my mouth watering just thinking about the cold dessert.

"You sure you're not going to get a sugar rush?" Minho questioned, raising an eyebrow.

"Nah, I'm too exhausted for that," I shook my head, as Minho got up to go get us some ice cream.

As I lazily sat on the couch, my mind began wandering to the date, to us.

Did I really want to do this again...?

Despite the sliver of uncertainty inside me, I knew the answer was a solid, definite yes.

I mean, how could it not be? Minho had been nothing but kind and understanding towards me ever since he apologized so it was beyond obvious that he wanted to make things right.

And in that moment, if finally dawned upon me that I, Hana, liked Minho.

And I wanted to make things official.

Just the thought of it made my heart race as I looked at Minho, who was preparing our snacks in the kitchen.

Even from the back, he was so fucking attractive as he gracefully worked.

Unable to control myself, I got off the couch and approached him, wrapping my arms around his waist and resting my head on his back.  Just having him in my arms like this relaxed me as I gently closed my eyes.

I felt Minho's body tense up at the sudden contact but felt it ease up not long after.  Even though I couldn't see his face, I knew he was smiling.

"What's with the sudden hug?" Minho questioned as he finished scooping the ice cream into our bowls.

"Because I can," I replied, not really having any answer to his question.  I stayed like that for a few minutes longer before Minho rested his hands on top of mine.

"Ice cream's ready," he said softly, handing me a bowl.  I finally let go of him to grab my favorite dessert and walked back to the couch, making sure Minho was not too far behind.

"You're acting different," Minho deadpanned, leaving no room for argument.

"What do you mean?" I asked, wondering if my actions really did appear that different.

"You're smiling for no particular reason, usually you have a resting bitch face."

"Who says it's for no particular reason?" I challenged, starting to eat my ice cream.

"Well then, care to share?" Minho asked, still clueless about my new revelation a few minutes ago.

I hesitated for a bit and even thought about confessing right then and there, but I figured it wasn't the right time and instead shook my head.

"Well then stop smiling like that, you look stupid," Minho teased, watching my reaction.

"Hey, rude!" I yelled, throwing a nearby pillow at him.

"I was just kidding, chill," he laughed.  He then wrapped an arm around my shoulders to pull me in closer, which made the butterflies in my stomach intensify.  "I absolutely love it when you smile, to be honest."

I looked up at him only to see a shy Minho.  This side of him rarely ever came out so when it did, I knew whatever he was saying was true.

"Aww you're adorable," I cooed, pressing a quick kiss on his cheek to make him even more flustered.

He leaned his head back in slight annoyance, giving me an amazing view of his side profile.

"I swear to god Hana-"

"What?" I asked innocently, moving closer to him so that our bodies were touching.

He brought his head back down and stared at me, as if he was frustrated.  After a few seconds of silence, he shook his head and quickly began eating his ice cream.

"You're so weird," I laughed, still in shock that I actually admitted to myself that I like this man.

After we finished eating the ice cream, both of us were beyond tired. 

"You can take the bed for the night, I'll sleep on the couch," Minho said, looking at me uneasily.

Did he really just ask that?

I looked at him, giving him an "are you serious" look, to which Minho seemed visibly confused.

"Are you stupid or are you stupid?"

"Shut up, I'm trying to be a gentleman," he groaned.  "What would you prefer then?"

"If we sleep together."

"Oh?" Minho replied, raising an eyebrow suggestively.

"Shut up, not like that," I rolled my eyes, going into his bedroom, Minho following close behind.

Still in Minho's clothes, I crawled into bed as he did the same.  Both of us turned to lay down on our sides, facing each other.

"You're so beautiful," he said, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear, effectively making me blush.

Instead of saying anything, I moved closer to him and gently cupped his face, pulling him in for a kiss.  As it slowly got more and more heated, Minho turned so that he was now completely on top of me, allowing me to wrap my arms around his waist.

He finally pulled away only to give us a chance to breathe.  We stared at each other for what seemed like forever until I finally broke the silence.

"Was this also something you planned for our first date?"

"Something like that, yeah," Minho chuckled, leaning down to press one more kiss onto my lips before he took his weight off of me, returning to his original spot next to me.

As we laid in bed quietly, my eyes began to slowly become heavy as they started to flutter shut.

"We should probably sleep now," Minho whispered.

"Yeah, probably," I sleepily nodded.  Minho reached over to turn off the lamp and the room became dark.

As my eyes finally closed, I felt Minho's arm wrap around my waist, pulling my back closer to his chest as I fell asleep to his soft yet steady heartbeat.