8

"CATS!" I yelled, completely ignoring Minho as soon as I saw Soonie emerge.  I picked him up and put him on my lap, sitting on the floor.  I began petting Soonie but Minho quickly took the cat away from me.

"Hey, what was that for?" I asked, trying to get Soonie back.

"Nope, no more cats for you," he stated, holding into Soonie.

"I'll just find the others then," I reasoned, rolling my eyes.  "I just know they're gonna be happy to see me."

With that, I left the living room and went towards the direction that Soonie came from.  I entered Minho's bedroom and found Doongie and Dori playing with some cat toys.

"Let me at least steal you guys before your father comes and acts like a dick," I laughed, sitting down to play with the two cats.

"What was that?" Minho asked, leaning against the door frame.  He crossed his arms and looked at me amusingly.

"Here he comes," I groaned, as if I was actually having a conversation with Doongie and Dori.

"Sorry cats, I'm stealing your mother," Minho said, approaching me.

Ugh why is he so adamant about me leaving his cats alone? I just want to play with and pet some cats and-

Wait did he call me their mother??

"Mother?" I blurted out after my brain finally processed what he said.

"They seem to show you an unreasonable amount of affection," Minho shrugged.  He then grabbed me by my waist and hauled me up.

Now he was basically giving me a back hug.  He leaned in closer to my ear and said "Less playing, more working."

I slipped away from his arms, flustered.  I turned to face him, trying to maintain a straight face.

"Well what are we waiting for then? Let's go," I said, pushing past Minho so that he wouldn't be able to notice the blush starting to creep up.

"Wait isn't everything basically packed?" I questioned as I returned to the empty living room.  Aside from a few boxes, the apartment was completely empty.

"We just need to move those few boxes to the new place," Minho pointed out.

"That's it?"

"That's it."

I turned to face him, confused.  "If that was all you needed to do, why call me over?"

"Did you not want to come?" Minho fired back, raising an eyebrow.

"No no it's not that..." I trailed off, trying to find the right words.  "It's just- you know what, never mind."

"Okay," he shrugged as he picked up a box.  We moved the last of the boxes into Minho's car and drove to his apartment.

Minho was right, his new apartment was much bigger and had plenty of space for him and his three cats.  He let Soonie Doongie and Dori explore their new home as we finished bringing in the last of his items.

"Now you just need to unpack everything," I sighed.  I forgot how much physical strength it took for this job.

"I wonder who's gonna help me with that," Minho said suggestively, sending me a side glance.

"Listen if you want to spend time with me, you can just ask.  No need to always make up excuses," I said, satisfied.

Okay Hana, that was extremely blunt.  Was it too blunt? Oh I really hope not...

"Noted," Minho nodded, unable to keep a smile from spreading.

"Let's take a break from all this," I sighed, collapsing onto the couch in his living room.  Minho followed close behind, sitting right next to me.  We both leaned our heads back.  I looked over at Minho's side profile, silently observing it.