33

Waking up next to someone in bed was a feeling that's truly unmatched.

I never realized it until my eyes fluttered open, only to feel Minho's arm around my waist and see him sleeping so peacefully.

I simply stayed like that, in awe at how beautiful he looked.

"You know, it's not nice to stare."

His morning voice was so deep and raspy lord have mercy-

"You're awake?" I asked, taken aback by his comment nevertheless.

"Of course love," he chuckled, opening his eyes.  "I know I'm hot and all."

"Shut up," I scoffed, playfully pushing him.

"I know you can't resist me," he chuckled, pulling me even closer to him so that our faces were only a few inches apart.  Just as he leaned in to give me a kiss, I removed myself from his grip and rolled out of bed.

"No morning kisses until I brush my teeth," I explained to a very confused Minho.

"So rude," he said, rolling his eyes.  "As if I care."

"Well I care," I fired back, making my way to his bathroom.  "By the way, where are your extra toothbrushes?"

"Top left drawer," Minho replied, rather annoyed.

"Don't miss me too much!" I waved, as I shut the bathroom door.

I eventually found a spare toothbrush and began brushing my teeth, trying to wake myself up.  Not even two minutes later, I heard a soft knock on the door, followed by Minho entering the bathroom as well.

I raised an eyebrow, silently asking what he was doing here.

"I wanna kiss you," he shrugged, grabbing his toothbrush from the sink counter, beginning to brush his teeth as well.

That should not have made me as flustered as it did.

I finished brushing my teeth and left the bathroom first, leaving to find Minho's cats who were now lounging about in his room.

"Morning Soonie!" I gushed, running up to the cat and petting it.  I soon found Doongie and Dori after and in no time, I was sprawled out on the floor, having the time of my life with his three cats.

"I'm not surprised," Minho chuckled as he approached me, sitting down next to me.  He reached a hand out to pet Doongie as we stayed like that for a few minutes.

"Did you sleep well?" Minho asked.

"Very," I nodded happily.  "How about you?"

"You don't even know," Minho laughed.  "Anything in particular you want to eat?"

"Not really, I'll eat anything," I shrugged, turning to face him.  What he said to me in the bathroom was still in my mind, making my heart beat faster.  "I believe you said something earlier that you still didn't do."

Minho smiled, giving me a knowing look before glancing at his cats.  "Not in front of the children, though."

He grabbed my hand and led me onto his bed as I happily laid down, facing Minho.

"I like slow mornings with you," he said randomly, trying to hide his flustered state.

"And I find it amusing how shy and soft you always get around me," I chuckled, teasing him a little.  It seemed as if the more time I spent with him, the more he opened up his caring and kind side.

"Not always," Minho stated, rolling over so that he was now directly on top of me, propping himself up with his arms.

Our faces were only a few inches away and it was getting harder for me to even think straight.

Minho finally lowered himself so that he could connect his lips with mine and I lazily threw my arms over his shoulders, pulling him in closer.

The kiss was slow and deliberate, it wasn't needy or rushed as we took our time, fully enjoying the moment.  Minho rolled over without disconnecting our lips so that I was now on top.  I gently ran my fingers through his soft hair and broke apart from the kiss only to catch my breath.

I rested my head on Minho's chest as he wrapped am arm around my shoulders, making me feel comforted.  I breathed out a sigh of contentment as I fluttered my eyes shut, simply taking in the moment.

Minho slowly began tracing slow circles along my back, making me even calmer as I rested my arm across his stomach.  None us of said anything, but no words were necessary to convey how happy both of us were.

"Minho?"

"Hm?"

"I'm ready to do this again."

Minho sat up, causing me to sit up as well, watching him closely.  He was definitely shocked but also happy as a smile quickly crept onto his lips.

"Are you sure?"

"Definitely."

"Oh my god," was all Minho could say before engulfing me into a big hug.  He held me tight as I could almost feel all the emotions he was going through right now.  Once he pulled away, still holding me, he gazed into my eyes, still in disbelief.

"I think I need to hear you say it."

Smiling, I replied with zero hesitation.

"Minho, I really fucking like you.  I fell for you, hard."

Minho cupped my face with his hands and pulled me in for a quick kiss, filled with a new excitement.

"I like you too, Hana.  Always have, I was just too stupid to see it."

"It's ok," I said, coming out as a whisper.  "I know you're beyond genuine about this."

"In that case," Minho started, taking my hands in his.  "be my girlfriend?"

"Happily," I smiled, laughing as Minho came in for yet another hug.

After letting go, he looked at me happily, both of us excited at our new relationship status.

I gently rested my arms on his shoulders, pulling him closer as I started at him adoringly.

"Your mine now," I laughed, finally closing the gap between us as we kissed.  Minho's arms wrapped around my waist and I felt his lips curve into a big smile.

We broke away, both of us still processing what had just happened.

"I'm so glad that happened," I chuckled, falling back onto the bed, Minho copying my actions.

We continued to talk about when we started liking each other and just the past events that finally led us to this moment.  My heart felt content knowing that in the end, it all worked out for the best.

I rested my head back on Minho's chest as he wrapped an arm around my shoulders again, gently twirling strands of my hair on his finger.   We lazily laid in bed like that for a while, not really having anywhere to be or anything to do.  Life was going by in slow motion and I cherished every single second of it.

Content in each other's arms, the two of us were now able to fully enjoy the presence of the other, knowing that this time, we were finally together for good.

a/n

AHHHH I can't believe this book is finished omgomgomg-

THANK YOU GUYS SO SO SO MUCHH for supporting me throughout this story!! Your comments always quite literally make my day, I appreciate each one of yall so much <33

I'm genuinely going to miss this story, writing about these two has been soo much fun, especially when I got to share it with u guys ahh

And with that, I hope u enjoyed Tequila!! (Hopefully) I'll see u in some of my future works ;)