11

I woke up the next morning to shouts.  As I dizzily stirred awake, I made out the shouts to be coming from Ara and Jisung.  I couldn't hear that well since I somehow ended up in Felix's bedroom but I knew they were definitely fighting.

"You know what, Jisung?" Ara said. "If you don't trust me, that's a serious problem. I'm hurt that you would've thought for even a second that I was cheating on you with Hyunjin. I've told you clearly that it was a misunderstanding. We were all drunk as hell and I thought you were the one getting into bed with me. If you refuse to believe that, I don't know what to tell you anymore."

I couldn't hear Jisung's response but I knew it wasn't a good one after hearing what Ara had to say after.

"This conversation is over," she stated. "You can talk to me again after you reflect on what you just said and come back to me with a sincere apology."

A few moments later, the door to Felix's room burst open, revealing Ara.  She looked as if she was ready to break down any minute.

"Ara, we heard," I explained gently as I pulled her in for a hug. "I am so sorry you just had to go through that, he was being a complete dick."

"Why won't he believe me?" she managed to muster out as Felix joined our hug as well. "I thought it was going so well, he's so kind and respectful and-"

"Hey," I cut her off, looking at her straight in the eye. "I know that you guys were great together but there's no point in remembering all that right now. Jisung needs to realize that in order to be in a relationship, he needs to trust you. Let this be a test as to whether or not he really deserves someone as amazing as you. If he's a true keeper, he'll apologize soon, okay?"

"Okay," Ara responded, wiping away the tears. "I'm just heartbroken that he wouldn't even consider what I'm saying could be true."

"Ara, I know it must be so hard on you but just give it time, okay?" Felix said. "Tell us what you need, we'll be here for you, we promise."

"Thank you guys so much," she sighed. "Is it okay if I stay in here until everyone leaves?"

"Of course Ara," I smiled. "I'll go and make sure they're all out and handle their questions okay?"

Felix and I left Ara alone in the room, leaving to search for the rest of the group.  Jisung was sitting on the couch, his face buried in his hands.  Next to him sat Minho, who was trying to comfort him and ask what exactly went wrong.

"She literally slept with him!" Jisung said, almost yelling.  Minho rested a hand on his shoulder, trying his best to calm Jisung's emotions.  I felt my blood boil just looking at those two.

Jisung was the one in the wrong, why the hell is Minho comforting him??

When I thought back to last night, I had zero recollection of what exactly happened, aside from a few conversations Minho and I shared.  I remembered how he was unable to give me an answer as to why he acted the way he did.  Just that alone made me even angrier.

"You guys should leave," I told Jisung and Minho sternly.  "Go cry somewhere else."

Looking at me with daggers in his eyes, Minho simply got up and dragged Jisung out the door with him silently.  Now that the main problem was gone, I went to go look for the others.

"Hana, what exactly happened?" Seungmin asked, emerging from the kitchen, Jeongin right behind him.

"Jisung and Ara got into a fight," I sighed.

"Really?" Jeongin asked, mouth open.  "On what? I thought they were doing really well together."

"Jisung saw Ara and Hyunjin sleeping in the same bed and he immediately assumed they slept together," I explained.

"Oh that's horrible," Seungmin said.  "Well I hope they're going to work things out soon then."

"I hope so too Seungmin," I nodded.

"We should probably get going then," Jeongin said.  "Thank you for last night though, it was really fun Hana!"

"Of course, I had a great time too!" I smiled, leading them to the door.

"Oh and also, what's going on with you and Minho?" Jeongin asked.  "I just remember you two making out on your bed."

"We WHAT?" I asked, practically yelling.

Out of all the things my brain chose to forget from last night, it had to be that.  Great.

"Oh you don't remember?" Jeongin questioned.  "Ara walked in on you two making out.  It seemed pretty intense too, I think Minho hyung's shirt was unbuttoned fully."

Oh well isn't that just splendid.

"Yeah I can't remember that at all," I sighed, trying my hardest.  "Thanks for letting me know I guess?"

"So you are dating!" Jeongin exclaimed.

"What? NO!" I quickly corrected him.  "It's... complicated."

"Right," Seungmin said, not believing me.  "Either way, we'll get going now, thanks for hosting Hana!"

"Of course, bye guys!" I replied, shutting the door behind the two.

"Hyunjin also left," Felix said from behind me.  "He feels really bad and he thinks it's all his fault."

"Oh no I hope he realizes that it's not," I sighed.  This whole thing was one big miscommunication that I hoped everyone would fix soon.

"Yeah, me too," Felix nodded.  "Apparently Chan and Changbin already left before the chaos since they had places to be."

"Okay, I was wondering where they were," I said, going back to Felix's room.  "Let's go and see how Ara is doing."