Epilogue

- 6 months later -

Minho:
hey
u ready?

You:
oh uh
gimme 15 min :)

Minho:
u lost track of time again
didn't u?

You:
hey listen
it's not my fault this drama is so good

Minho:
omg hana
it's 6 months today
at least act like ur ready yeah?

You:
but i never feel the need to act with u
:)

Minho:
omfg
dont bring out the cheesy shit now
just be ready pls

You:
ok fine
u know i genuinely cant wait tho

Minho:
ofc i know
u wouldn't shut up abt it

You:
exactly
so i'll see u soon <3

Minho:
see u in 15 love

As I raced around my apartment to quickly get ready for our date, my heart was beating so fast, excited to spend the day with Minho.  I couldn't believe we've already been together for 6 months.  

Soon, the doorbell rang and I opened the door to be greeted by my boyfriend.  Minho was dressed to perfection as always and I took my time admiring him.

"Hi," I breathed out after a few seconds of silence.

"Hi," Minho replied back, smiling as he entered my apartment.  He wrapped his arms around my waist and held me like that for a few seconds, staring into my eyes lovingly.  "You look so beautiful Hana."

"And you look handsome as always," I laughed, letting my arms rest on his shoulders as I leaned in for a kiss.  Minho immediately returned it, pulling me in even closer.

After we broke apart, Minho took my hand in his and led me down to his car.  We decided to visit the cat cafe again for our 6 month anniversary.  It always served as a reminder of where our relationship began and where we bonded over our love for cats.

Excited, both of us entered the familiar building and paid for our drinks.  I decided to try out the caramel macchiato while Minho stuck to his peppermint tea.

"You seriously need to get something else," I shook my head disapprovingly as Minho ordered his drink.

"Why? Peppermint tea will always remain superior," Minho countered.

"But it's not fair that you get to steal my drink while I can't since your drink tastes like shit."

"Hey, don't disrespect my drink like that," my boyfriend fired back as we continued bickering like little kids.

Although we only visited the cafe a few times, I've grown to become extremely attached to Luna, the very first cat I met and spent time with here.  Naturally, I scanned the room for my favorite cat and eventually spotted her lounging about near a window.

"Luna!" I yelled, running up to the cat as Minho followed behind.  We got comfortable on the nearby couch as I scooped Luna up and gently set her down beside me.

"I think she recognizes you," Minho pointed out.  He put an arm over my shoulder to pull me in closer.  I gently rested my head on Minho's shoulders as I began petting Luna carefully, who took no time to warm up to me.