30

The car ride was filled with casual conversation between us, soft music playing in the background.  It felt like a scene straight out of a romance movie as the sun set in the distance as well.  Minho's hand remained on my thigh for the majority of the ride, something I got used to very quickly.

When he finally pulled up to the location, I glanced around, taking in the surroundings.  There was a huge parking lot and in front of it was a big screen to play the movie.  The place was surrounded by trees, away from the bustling and chaos of the city life.

"It's beautiful," I whispered, still in awe as Minho backed up into a spot.  He opened the trunk of his car, causing me to glance at him, confused.

"We're sitting in the trunk," he smiled, getting out of the car, motioning for me to do the same as well.

As I walked around to the back of the car, I saw that Minho had set up a bunch of blankets and pillows, along with a few snacks and drinks.  It was beyond cozy and I didn't hesitate to take off my heels and jump in.

"Someone's eager," he chuckled, climbing into the trunk as well.  He then reached over to the back seat of his car, pulling out a hoodie.  Sitting back down, he handed it to me.

"It'll get cold," he explained, a slight smirk on his face.

"I can see someone planned this very well," I remarked, happily taking the hoodie from him and wearing it.  Sure it was a little too big, but it was beyond warm.  I could smell Minho's faint signature scent as soon as I wore it, making me even happier.

"Of course, you don't know how excited I am for our first date," Minho said, moving closer to me so that our bodies were touching.

Just those words alone caused my cheeks to turn pink.  I tried hiding my flustered state but I already knew Minho saw me as he starting laughing.

He then reached over to get a big, fuzzy blanket for the two of us to share, which covered my bare legs.

"You hungry?" he asked.

"Always," I grinned as Minho grabbed a paper bag next to him.

"I made ramen," Minho said, taking out two plastic containers and pairs of chopsticks.

"You're the best," I replied, taking a bowl from him.  It was still very hot, which meant Minho probably cooked it right before he came to pick me up.  As soon as I opened the lid, the amazing smell of the ramen filled the car.

I took no time to grab my chopsticks and stuff my mouth full of ramen.  As I took the time to taste and savor every flavor, Minho looked on expectantly, wondering what my reaction would be.

"It's so good," I said, even letting out a little moan.  Ramen was one of my favorite foods and the way Minho made it was unlike anything else I've ever tasted.

"Glad you like it," Minho smiled, eating his food as well.

As we continued eating, the movie began playing.  It was a recent rom com that just came out and the genre surprised me a little, especially knowing Minho wasn't the type to pick something like that.

"I see all the dramas you watch," Minho smirked, after I asked him why he picked this movie.  "I know you're a sucker for shit like this."

"Shut up," I muttered, lightly punching his arm.  I quickly finished my food and set the bowl aside.  Everything was absolutely perfect right now.  I was in Minho's hoodie sharing a blanket with him in a car, watching a movie.  Never would I have thought that I'd be in this situation a few months ago.

I gently hooked Minho's arm with mine and rested my head on his shoulder, moving even closer to him as one of my legs lazily lay on top of his.

"This is okay, right?" I asked, tilting my head up so I could see Minho's face.

"This is more than okay," he assured, bending down to meet my lips with his in a short but sweet kiss.  

Those few seconds were enough to give me butterflies as I rested my head on his shoulder once again, covering up my red cheeks.

As the movie continued playing, Minho offered me a bag of popcorn to share as well as soda.  To say this man was prepared would be an understatement.

Minho rested his head on top of mine, gently placing a hand on my exposed leg as well.  Suddenly, it became very hard to focus on the movie playing in front of us.

"Your hair smells so good," he said, voice slightly muffled.  "Like vanilla."

"Thanks, it's my conditioner," I laughed as I felt Minho's arm wrap around my shoulders.  He played with a few strands of my hair, twirling them between his fingers.  My hair gently brushed up against my neck, causing me to laugh at the sensitive touch.

"You're ticklish," Minho stated.  It wasn't necessarily a question for me to answer.

"Don't you dare pull anything," I warned, holding up my can of Coke.  "I will splash this all over your beautiful face if you do."

"Not if you don't have anything to splash me with," Minho cheekily grinned, snatching the soda can away from me.

"Give it back!" I yelled in a hushed voice, to avoid people getting annoyed at our chaotic nature.  I leaned over, trying to snatch back my drink but Minho was successfully hiding it away on the other side of him.

As I tried reaching over even more, it only occurred to me after a few seconds the position that we were in.  I was basically sitting on Minho's lap by this point, our faces almost touching as I steadied myself by placing my hand on the floor right next to him.

"Well hello," Minho smirked, noticing how I suddenly stopped trying to get back my drink.  He snaked an arm around my waist, pulling me in even closer.

"You know there's a movie going on, right," I asked, slightly raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah, but I like this way more."

His other hand made its way to my hair, as he let his fingers run through it.  Minho's eyes fluttered shut as he took a deep breath, leaning closer to me and eventually closing the gap between us.

The kiss was slow and intentional as Minho took his time, savoring the moment.  I adjusted my position so that I was straddling him, deepening the kiss even more.  By this point, any regard for the movie was completely out the window.

Minho placed both his hands on my lower back and then slowly trailed them down to my hips and legs.  Since I was wearing a dress, it rode up my thighs as I straddled Minho, allowing him to move his hands down my bare legs.

Thank god for safety shorts.

Minho pulled away from the kiss first, only to litter soft kisses down my jawline, eventually reaching my neck. I let my head fall back, trying my hardest not to moan out loud as I felt his soft lips on my skin. He kissed my sensitive spot rather roughly, sucking at the skin hard enough to leave a dark hickey.  Once he was done, he leaned back a little, admiring what he did before looking back up at me, giving a knowing glance.

"I'm sure you missed this," he chuckled, cupping my face with one of his hands.  

"You don't even know," I confessed, realizing just how much I wanted to be like this with Minho.

a/n

I really hope that scene was okay, I've never really written sPiCy shit like that before so I'm lowkey cringing and hoping it turned out decent...

I wanna hear your thoughts about the date, and the story in general!! Only a few more chapters left which makes me sad but all good things must come to an end I guess...

More of this date to come in the following chapters ;)