10

Saturday rolled around and I was still angry and frustrated at Minho.  I knew he was ignoring me by now since he was texting in the group chat yesterday.

To make matters worse, I knew I'd have to see him tonight since I took up the responsibility of hosting Ara's job acceptance party.  The preparation needed for that was enough to take him out of my mind for the time being.  Or so I thought.

"Hana?" Felix called from the kitchen.  I was aimlessly putting things away, lost in my thoughts.  "HANA!" he yelled again.

"What?" I yelled back.

"Listen, we really don't have to do this," Felix sighed, approaching me.  "You're clearly not over it so I know you probably wouldn't want to see him."

"Nope, we're definitely doing this," I insisted, shaking my head.  "There's no way I'm calling this party off just for my own personal reasons.  Ara deserves this so much."

"This is why you're such a good friend," Felix sighed, patting my shoulder.  "Well in that case, I was going to ask whether or not we should order the food now."

Cleaning up the place and getting all the food and drinks set up took the entire afternoon.  By the time Felix and I finished, it was already time to get ready.

I settled on a tight fitting black mini dress that had a glittery finish, which allowed it to sparkle even in the dark.

Might as well show off what he's missing out on.

I wore a pair of gold hoop earrings and a matching golden necklace.  I settled on a cherry red lipstick and decided to curl my hair.  Once I was finished, I saw myself in the mirror, in awe at how good I looked.

Two can play this game, Minho.

"Damn Hana, you look good," Felix chuckled as I emerged from my room.  The doorbell rang, signaling that the boys were arriving

"Thanks," I chuckled as I walked towards the door.  I quickly swung it open, only to see Minho.

It felt like everything had stopped moving as I stared at him.  He was wearing a black button up shirt that was loosely tucked into a pair of black pants.  He didn't button a few of the top buttons, leaving his chest slightly exposed.  His hair was messily parted to the side as he stared directly back at me, looking me up and down as well.

He makes hating him so fucking hard.

"Uhh you can come in," Felix gestured, hoping to break the tension between the two of us.

I continued giving him a death glare as he entered the apartment, looking around.  I felt a huge weight lift off my shoulders when the doorbell rang again.

Steadily, the rest of the gang showed up, ultimately diffusing all the tension between Minho and I.

The doorbell rang one last time as Ara and Jisung entered the apartment.

"Here she is!" I yelled, running up to her.  "Congrats Ara, I knew you could do it!"

"Thank you guys," she replied shyly as everyone erupted into claps and cheers.

"Let's get this party started!" I shouted once everyone settled down.  I help up a bottle of tequila and grabbed a stack of cups.  

I really needed this after the shitty week I had.

"Why are we doing this again?" Chan asked, shaking his head.

"Because Ara got the job?" Hyunjin answered as if it was a no brainer. He then made his way to me, ready to take a shot.