13

I woke up to the sun shining directly on my face.

That's weird, my bedroom is never filled with sunlight in the mornings.

I looked at my blanket to see a navy blue one instead of the white one I always used.  I then noticed the arm around my waist.  Finally remembering everything that happened last night, I felt Minho pressed up against my back.

Now what?? Do I just get up and make a run for it?

I decided to turn around to see if Minho was awake yet.  Instead he was fast asleep, his chest rising and falling ever so slightly.

He looks so peaceful when he's asleep.

I then noticed Soonie emerge, curiously looking on at what was happening.  We stared at each other until I felt the bed shift a little under me.

Minho slowly opened his eyes.  As they focused on me, he suddenly became fully awake and sat up, removing his arm from around me.

"What the fuck are you doing here?!" Minho asked, practically shouting.

"You probably don't remember anything from last night, do you?" I sighed, annoyed that I'm going to have to explain everything.

"What happened last night?" Minho asked, narrowing his eyes.

"Why don't we get out of bed and I'll explain," I said.  I figured that we'd have to talk about us sooner or later so might as well do it now.

"Okay fine," Minho nodded, getting up to go to the bathroom.  "Stay here, I'll be right back."

I simply nodded, getting out of bed myself to pet Soonie.  A few minutes later, Minho emerged from the bathroom and handed me a toothbrush.

"Here, use this," he said. I was unable to read his expression, wondering what he was feeling.  "I'll be in the kitchen."

"Thanks," I nodded, awkwardly taking the toothbrush from his hand and going into the bathroom.

When I entered the kitchen later, Minho was busy preparing what I assumed to be breakfast.  He placed the food on the dining table and motioned for me to follow him.

"So what exactly happened for you to end up in my bed like that last night?" Minho asked, getting straight to the point.

I explained to him everything that happened and all the things he said to me as we ate our food.  Minho remained expressionless, simply taking in everything I said to him.

"You talked so much about how you like me and miss me.  So why the fuck didn't you text me or call me the past three weeks?"

Minho simply stared at his plate, unable to make eye contact with me.  "I just can't."

"That's been your answer for like the past month! Don't you think I at least deserve to know why?"

"No, I'm not required to tell you anything."

Shocked, I simply stared at him in disbelief.  "You've got to be shitting me.  I can't believe I fell for some dumbass jerk like you."

"And I can't believe how dense you are," Minho scoffed.  "Can't you respect my decisions?"

"Respect," I repeated the word, my blood beginning to boil. "That's one thing you never showed me. Don't talk about it when you don't even have any yourself."

Minho buried his head in his heads, letting out an annoyed sigh.  For a few moments, everything was completely silent.  I waited patiently to see what he'd do next.  Slowly, he lifted his head and stared at me in anger.

"Why can't you just stop being so annoying for once? I told you that I don't want to tell you the reason and yet you keep persisting! Fine then, do you want to know the reason that bad? It's because I can't fucking trust people! I barely know you Hana, who knows what type of person you are.  I don't want to go further than we already have."

I sat there completely still, soaking in everything Minho just said.  I was beyond confused and angry at him.

"Why do you assume bad about me? What if I'm a good person?" I asked, trying my hardest not to completely break down.

"Well I wouldn't know that," Minho responded coldly.  "Not to mention, you literally live with a guy Hana. Who knows what type of shit you and Felix do."

That was when I completely lost it.  I pushed my chair back, causing it to almost fall.

"You are a complete asshole to think let alone say something like that.  I really should've just left you alone at that bar last night and let you suffer."

With that, I grabbed my belongings and headed to the door, making sure to slam it extra hard.

I got into my car and immediately broke down, letting the tears fall down like waterfalls.  How could this man that I barely even talked to affect me like that?

After taking a few minutes to compose myself, I backed out of the parking lot and quickly drove back home.

"Hana?" Felix called out after hearing the door open.

"Yeah," I replied with zero energy.

"Where have you been? I was so worried about you.  You didn't even answer any of my calls or texts."

That's when I finally checked my phone to see 10 missed calls and a lot of texts from Felix.

"Sorry Lix, it's been a tough few hours," I sighed, collapsing onto the couch.

"Hey, what's wrong?" he asked softly, sitting beside me.  He saw my puffy eyes and immediately gave me a comforting hug.

In between sobs, I told Felix the whole story, from how Minho called me last night to everything he said to me a few minutes ago.

"Aw Hana, I am so so sorry you just had to go through that," Felix said, giving me another hug.  "He's acting like a complete jerk and had no right to comment on us like that."

"Yeah..." I trailed off, letting Felix's words comfort me.  "I guess it's best I forget about him.  Not like there was much between us anyways."